11゚

C h a p t e r 11:
Stay Hidden

「 Jaemin 」

Few seconds ago...

I hid behind a wall after I reached the top of the staircase.

The shock didn't leave me starting when I opened the gate for the girl to when I left her downstairs.

Is she really the one I helped the other day at the mall? They look very the same.

But somehow, it seems like she didn't recognize me.

Of course she should be, you're wearing a damn mask, idiot!

Oh yeah, I forgot that I was wearing a face mask. I wore it since I have to hide outside in case there are saesang fans lingering around the street.

"You!" I heard a voice from downstairs, the same voice that Renjun owns. He probably saw the girl.

"Are you Taeyong hyung's sister?" I listened more as I stick against a wall. Look who's turning into spiderman.

Should I take a peek at them? Wait--- why the hell should I?

"Uh, y-yeah," the girl answers, "My name is Min--"

"Minsoo, right? Hyung told us about you," Renjun cut her off.

Ah, right, Minsoo! Her name is Minsoo! I was right on guessing it all along!

"But..." Renjun speaks again.

But? But what?

"But?" Minsoo asked as if she can read my mind.

"You look familiar," Renjun answered, at last.

Familiar? Have they met already?

Oh wait, don't tell me he is actually referring to the picture that Chenle showed them, the picture of me helping Minsoo at the mall.

Curiosity crawled up inside me when I noticed how silent they stayed. Slowly, I looked down at them only to find Renjun already in front of her as they exchange deep stares.

Just what the hell are they doing?

"Ah!"

I jumped out of fear when Renjun shouted. I quickly hid back behind the wall.

"You're the girl!" Renjun started exclaiming out loud.

Oh great. Renjun remembered the picture.

"Mwo? I'm the girl?" Minsoo asked, ever as clueless. How can she not?

Please, Renjun, don't tell---

"Yes, you're the girl who Jaemin helped!" Renjun shouted loudly again.

I have never facepalmed so hard in my entire existence until now.

"Hey."

I jumped up again for the second time right after Taeyong hyung's cold voice whispered to my ear.

I think I'll die soon the next I'm startled again. They're turtoring me.

"Who are you hiding from?" his eyebrow raised as he asks.

"Oh, right, Minsoo arrived. She's downstairs," I stated, escaping his question.

His eyes instantly lit up with gladness. He left me and went down the stairs as quick as lightning. He sure loves his sister, huh?

I forgot about getting Ramyeon back. Instead, I went to my room.

I don't know why I suddenly felt like hiding, especially from that girl.

She's dangerous.