09゚

C h a p t e r 9:
Your Name

「 Jaemin 」

"I'm feel envy," Jeno suddenly blurted out after we're invaded by silence for a half an hour.

"Why?" I asked but not really putting my mind into the subject, and tossed another piece of bread on the carpet.

"Ramyeon is now closer to you than I am," he huffs and offered me his back as he spreads himself on his bed, messing the sheets.

"You're ridiculous," I just laughed at him and continued feeding Ramyeon, my pet dog.

"I wish you won't bring him here again," his voice under the pillows.

Tss. Jeno and his wishes.

"Come on, buddy," Ramyeon started following me as I make my way out of Jeno's room.

But I turned to face Jeno one last time, "Oh yeah, Ramyeon's a female by the way. Don't call her him."

I carried Ramyeon, at last, and went downstairs. The noise from Chenle and Jisung arguing at the living room instantly became the great welcome. Wow.

"You're the one who ate the last cookie!" Chenle shrieked. This time, I literally heard a dolphin frequency.

"I didn't! I don't even know there are cookies inside your bag!" Jisung would defend.

"But I didn't mention they're inside my bag! So you knew!" Chenle exclaimed and copied a common scene from movies where people place their hand on their mouth as they gasp.

Cough. Overreacting creeps.

Ramyeon is already squirming at my arms, scared from their loud shouts.

"What's happening?!"

Oh no. I better leave before Taeyong hyung could see me.

"Yah, Jaemin-ah, where are you going?" oh crap, too late to escape.

I froze myself on the same spot, at the bottom of the stairs. My heart started thumping loudly as I feel the mad Taeyong hyung nearing me.

Then his hand was rested on my shoulder. Taeyong hyung's touch is way colder than how he looks.

"Y-Yes, hyung?" I slowly faced him and ony flashed him a sheepish smile.

But... He's not close to rage at all. Anger can't be seen on his face, despite how mad he just growled earlier.

What happened to the angry hyung?

"I need you to stay here. My sister is on her way to drop my things. And I need to make sure these two is going to bed early before they ruin their own throat," without waiting for my response, Taeyong hyung already dragged Chenle and Jisung upstairs.

Yeah, sucks. There's no way you can be excluded from Taeyong hyung's commands.

"Well, I guess there's no treats for a while, Ramyeon," I spoke as if talking to a person.

My body plopped down on the couch. I freed Ramyeon, letting him off from my embrace, and watched him... oh no no-

"Ramyeon! Don't leave me here!" I protested to stop her but she disappeared into a hall anyway.

Aish! She's probably going to Donghyuck's room where there are many snacks. I just hope Donghyuck can feed her well and not let her eat chocolates. Chocolates are poison for dogs.

"Donghyuck! Hide your chocolates from Ramyeon!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I don't care if someone wokes up from my noise, Ramyeon's health is more important.

"As if I would share my chocolate, idiot!" I heard a shout from upstairs. Good. Don't mind the idiot part.

But really, waiting for someone you never met is beneath me.

Taeyong hyung's sister...

What's her name again? He just mentioned it earlier during their cat fight over the phone call, there's no way I can forget it that fast.

The name is at the tip of my tongue. I can't... Just...

Min.

Minseok? Xiumin sunbae? Nope.

Min...ho. Minho sunbae? Minzy? Minsoo? Hmm, not even close.

I totally forgot her name.