Four

My hands were shaking and my heart was pounding as I paced around in circles waiting for Dom to arrive. I wasn't wearing anything fancy, Just Black Leggings and a shirt I got on sale at PINK. I was biting my nails until all that was left were the tips of my fingers.
"Knock Knock!" Dom laughed from outside my door
My legs became very wobbly.
"Coming!" I announced nervously
I unlocked and opened the door. My eyes looked up at Dom.
"Durte Dom" I smiled looking into his bright blue eyes. They were like looking into a calm ocean right after the sunrise.
"Hailey" he laughed.
He grabbed my hand and gave it a kiss.
"Are you ready for our date?" He asked
There were millions of butterflies in my stomach.
"Yes, I am" I giggled
He grabbed my hand and we walked down to the elevator.
"Bottom floor!" Dom announced
As the floors went down, Dom wouldn't stop staring at me. And not places he shouldn't stare at, Dom was such a gentleman.
"First, floor" said the elevator, or the lady who donated her voice to an elevator.
Dom wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked out the elevator. His arm pulled my hair but I didn't mind, I was to distracted by his dreaminess.
"Ready for our Movie?" He asked
I nodded and laughed.

Once we got to the Theater Dom bought me snacks, drinks, and popcorn.
"Which movie would you like to see?" He asked
I looked up at the sign with the movies.
"Any movie you would like" I insisted
We ended up going to see "A Dogs Purpose". I cried about 3 times during the movie, and when I did, Dom was there to calm me down. I had a feeling Dom was going to be the one I love for my entire life.