It's not twilight bitches

Next morning Ruhaani, Sam and Dean posed as FBI to get the information on the attacks, after coming back to motel Sam researched while Dean went out to get lunch and Ruhaani went to have a look around, Dean called Ruhaani's number and asked her to come back for lunch. All of them ate in silence afterwards Sam pinpointed the nest's location and Dean went to cemetery to get some dead man's blood while Ruhaani researched on the cases for a while. Something didn't feel right to Ruhaani, so she kept on digging, she asked Sam and Dean to postpone the hunt till the next day, but Winchester's didn't listen.

They told her to stay in motel since the job didn't require much man power, she wanted to object but she knew they would lock her up and go. She went over cases from last five years, she saw a consistent pattern, something sparked in her mind.

Sam and Dean walked in to an abandoned warehouse, they tiptoed their way into it. They saw two vampires heading towards them and three from behind, Dean and Sam tried to fight them all at once, but after beheading two of them they were overpowered by the rest of them, it turns out they were more than five, there were around nine of them apart from two they killed. They tied up brothers and started snacking on them.

Those weird disappearances, they wanted to create an army, then it dawned on Ruhaani, Sam and Dean went into the waters of piranha, they thought it was a small hunt, crap crap crap crap. Ruhaani started to panic, if her what she thinking was true, they must be against twelve of those blood sucking monsters. She needed to do something, Ruhaani paced along the motel room, strategizing her move against an army of vamps. And then it occurred to her, she played each and every scenario in her mind.

She collected machete, dead man's blood,crossbow and tracked Sam's phone GPS. She entered the warehouse, she had covered herself in ashes of a dead man to suppress her scent. She walked in and found a vamp who was taking a round of the warehouse she hid around the corner and cut his head as soon as he turned. One down and eleven more to go she thought to herself, she covered the outer area of the warehouse, killing every vamp in her sight. Now only four of them were left.

She headed towards the inner section of warehouse, she saw Dean and Sam hanging with their hands tied up, she saw four of them sucking both Winchesters, feasting on them, Dean and Sam were almost unconscious. Ruhaani did not know what to do, she knew she would be overpowered by them, so she decided to dip the arrow in dead man's blood and shoot, she put down two vampires and the other two in their rage decided to jump her, one of them came from back and other grabbed her from front, she was trying to get away and then she instinctively she snapped her fingers and poof the vampire in front of her was a pool of flesh and blood, the other one got scared and started to run, but Ruhaani chased him and cut his head right off from his body.

Sam and Dean were barely holding up, so Ruhaani went and cut their ties down, Sam was unconscious but Dean was somehow holding his eyes open, Ruhaani checked Dean's pocket for the keys of impala, after finding the keys, she brought car to the nearest warehouse exit, she then asked Dean to take put his hand on her shoulder, and then step by step she made him sit on the passenger seat at the back, then she went back for Sam, trying to get the guy to wake up, he gained a little consciousness and mumbled "You are a sight for sore eyes" but Ruhaani didn't catch it. Ruhaani supported Sam by holding him from his torso tightly, after almost falling three or four times from his weight she put Sam with Dean and then she drove along until she could find a shop or anything that said civilisation, she found a gas n sip nearby, so she went inside and bought gallons of juice, every damn kind.