Dean Interrupted

After a great night of love making, Sam woke up to see Ruhaani's hair disheveled and her head leaning on his arm using it as a pillow, her bare back against his chest. I love her so damn much, he thought to himself, he checked the time it was showing 9:37, he overslept. He cautiously removed himself from the bed, trying not to wake up Ruhaani. He covered her with blanket and then went for shower.

After shower he checked on sleeping Ruhaani and decided to get her some breakfast in bed, he went to kitchen, Dean was sitting and drinking coffee and reading paper.

"Morning"

"Good Morning" Sam chirped.

"Damn Sammy got some"

"Shut up"

"Dude you totally boned an angel, I could hear her everywhere."

"Jerk"

"Bitch" Dean replied.

Sammy made Ruhaani's favorite food and orange juice for his tired girlfriend. He had found his happiness in her. After waking up Ruhaani and getting some food into her after last night's marathon Sam returned to research. Dean was roaming in the bunker. Ruhaani was talking to someone on phone, Bobby had come back from his hunt, Dean sewed him and the rest of the day passed like a normal day.

Ruhaani came up and hugged Sam and kissed him passionately and then went to Dean and hugged him. He hugged her back, she went and hugged Bobby. All of a sudden a bunch of angels appeared in the hallway. Ruhaani turned and got scared after seeing them.

"Sam, Dean, Bobby we have company" she shouted.

They all come rushing to the hallway.

"Ruhaani we have come to take you to heaven" said one of them named Jessiah.

"But I am human, I can only go to heaven if I die"

"She is not going anywhere" said Sam

"Winchesters, who gave you the right to decide of heaven" said Ananias

"If my brother said she is not going anywhere that means she is not going anywhere" said Dean

"Ruhaani is an angel, her home is in heaven she should live there" said another one of them.

"And she is most powerful angel, we have to keep her safe from Lucifer, she is our youngest sister, our responsibility"

"If so then why did Chuck let her be human? If so why is she still eating,sleeping and doing stuff what normal humans do" asked Sam.

"We don't know that, but it is safer for her in heaven" said Mariam.

"But I don't want to go there, I am happy here with Sam, Dean, Bobby,Cas, Gabe"

"Ruhaani, we can read minds, we know you are worried about how your power will affect others, you need to trust us and come back home." they said

"She said that she does not wanna leave, now go back where you came from you asshat" said Dean.

"And who do you think you are to make mockery of the servants of heaven, you pathetic little mud monkeys" one enraged angel said.

Ruhaani saw that angel and flicked two fingers and he was back in heaven. 

"I am not ready yet, I will come as soon as possible" Ruhaani said, the other angels got the hint and left.

"What did you do?" asked Bobby

  "I sent that angel to heaven" 

"You are awesome" Dean said happily.

No one sheds the blood of her family she thought to herself.

Ruhaani went with Sam on a supply run just like normal days.