Perception

Ruhaani was upset about her encounter with her angel side of family. She went into her room and locked it up. She wanted some me time and she told all of them not to disturb her. Dean called Cas and they told him what had happened.

"They came to take her to heaven" said Dean

"Considering how powerful she is, she is an asset to whosoever has her on their sides, maybe that is why angels want her and so does Satan" replied Cas.

"She is not an asset, she is not an ammo, she is human, she is my girlfriend" replied Sam 

"Then why did they leave when she said no?" asked Bobby

"It is due to the fact that if they cannot force her to do anything, they have to wait for her to come back to them" replied Cas

"What happens if she goes to heaven?" asked Dean

"Well as you know that angel leave their vessel on earth but in Ruhaani's case her angel grace would leave her body"

"In other words she would be dead" said Sam 

Cas nodded, Dean was shocked and so was Bobby.

She was the key to end supernatural on earth, she was a key for Lucifer to roam on earth, she was a key to immeasurable power to anyone who gets their hands on her. She was a threat to herself, humans would kill her for power and so would demons, vampires, werewolves.

Ruhaani was on the verge of crying when Gabriel came to see her.

"What am I going to do Gabe?"

"Nothing sweetie, everything is going to be fine, I promise"

"I don't want to be in heaven, I want to live, grow old have kids and grandkids"

"I know that but I also know that you will willingly give all this up for Winchesters"

"I guess"

"Listen to me carefully" and then Gabe told her about a solution which will end everything and the price of it would be her life.When she heard that every hunter that ever lived can go back to have a normal life, Ruhaani decided something.