Vision

Sam, Dean, Roo, Bobby were sitting in library when Cody another hunter called Bobby for help, Bobby packed his duffle bag and left whereas Dean was staring into his stupid Busty Asian Beauty magazine, Roo was feeling hot so she removed the flannel, she was wearing tank top beneath that flannel. Sam was working on his laptop when Dean sitting by his side dropped his gun, he asked Sam to pick it up but he said no, Roo knew this would turn into stupid fight so she went over to their side and picked it up, she didn't realise that boys were staring at her.

When she trailed their eyes she saw both of them staring at her breasts as her tank top had deep neck and well she was curvy too, Dean's expression changed Roo saw his pupils dilate and Sam pretended to look away from what he just saw, Roo and Sam were together for more than a month but their relationship had not gone past heated kisses and snuggling to each other in bed, Dean left them alone while Sam still pretended to read something on laptop.

"I am going out, don't wait up" saying this Dean left the bunker in his baby. Sam cleared his throat still trying to put his dirty thoughts away, it had been a while for him, he was not like Dean and Ruhaani knew that, Ruhaani went up to Sam and sat on his lap, Sam snuggled in her, he placed his head in the crook of her neck and continued his research but Ruhaani shut off his laptop.She kissed his head and he leaned into her

"We have the whole house to ourselves" she whispered in his ear while biting it, Sam was fueled with love and lust, he started kissing her passionately his lips fighting with hers for domination, he bit her lower lip while his hands travelled all over her body, he lifted her in bridal style and went into his room.

He put Ruhaani on the bed and shut the door. Sam jumped on Ruhaani, he started kissing her cupping her face and Ruhaani moaned, he tasted like beer, he lifted her on to her lap and she was straddling him. His calloused hands reached the waistband of her jeans and yanked it open he removed her jeans and he pulled her on him to feel what she does to him, she felt a hardening in Sam's sweatpants to make her realize that he was not wearing anything under those grey sweatpants, he then started kissing her neck slowly and then not so softly he started biting her neck, making his markings over her, he removed her tank top only to find a red lacy bra, he growled seeing the vision before his eyes. 

"You look beautiful" she blushed hearing this.

"And you Winchester are wearing too many clothes" Sam got the idea, he put Ruhaani on bed and removed his flannel and his t-shirt and his sweatpants, Ruhaani looked at the magnificent body of her boyfriend very much unlike her, she was chubby while Sam had well toned body with scars.

Her eyes travelled south to see his member he was very very well endowed and man he was thick.

"You like what you see, I know I do" Sam said cockily and Ruhaani pulled him over her.

   Sam unclasped her bra and threw it away his hand mounded her breasts, he started kissing her perked nipple, sucking on it and biting it enough to give both pain and pleasure he then moved his attention to another breast massaging it pressing it and biting it. His hand travelled down between her thighs, she was wet and eager and Sam was harsh, he moaned feeling her wetness, he tore her panty. He parted her thighs and pushed a finger inside her.

"Saaaamm" Ruhaani shouted.

Sam added one more finger.

"Saammm please"

"I need you to say it"

"Sam I need you inside me please"

"I thought you'd never ask"

And with that,  Ruhaani felt the blunt tip of his member probing her core, Sam was teasing her, he looked in her eyes with pure lust searching for hesitation but he found eagerness, without any more delay he bent down to kiss her and slid himself into her roughly, Ruhaani didn't even get a chance to adjust to his size when he started slamming into her, he was hitting her in her sensitive spot without a break, his large fingers digging into her hips and she wrapped her legs around his waist allowing him to bury himself inside her, she was speechless only words that were coming out of her mouth were "Sam... aaaah" "Saaaammmmmy" "Aaaaaah" and she mouthed them all

"Saaammmm aaaaahhaaahhh" hearing this he sped up, his pace faster, his thrusts rougher and then Ruhaani was filled with ecstasy, her walls contracting on his member, Sam was not far behind, after few thrusts Sam bit her shoulder and his member twitched and he released into her and he collapsed over her, they both were panting and Sam still kissing her all over her neck. She felt her member hardening in her, there was going to be round two soon.