What is and what should always be!

Gabe took Roo away with him when Sam came to her room

"Guys, guys Ruhaani is not here" he screamed on top of his voice.

Dean came running followed by Cas and Bobby.

"Where did she go?" asked Dean worryingly

"She didn't walk out the door, I know that" said Bobby

"What happened then?" asked Sam

"Gabriel. He must have took Roo with him" said Cas

"But why?" asked Sam

"Because angels staked claim over her and it is his job to protect her" said Cas

"How are we going to find her?" asked Dean

"I am sorry,I don't know" said Cas

"If Gabriel took her then he might never bring her back" said Sam

"That is a possibility, he is the trickster" said Bobby.

"Or he can tell her the purpose about her existence, something that you all have been hiding it from her" said Cas

Silence fell over the room. They all knew if they told her she would not think twice about sacrificing herself for them.

On the other hand, Gabe showed Ruhaani how it would be like to never have monsters on God's green earth. Ruhaani saw the world, it looked a little better than what she found, no more monsters, no more demons, no more things that crawl out at night, a happy safe place for everyone.

"Why are you telling me this Gabe?"

"Because you are the only one who can make it happen silly!"

"How can I do this?"

"Now listen carefully, you are the most powerful angel in creation, and everyone I mean everyone knows about you by now, all they want to do is take advantage of your power, but what they don't know is that you were created for sole purpose of smiting the supernatural off of this planet, but he grew to love you and gave you the mission to help humanity, I guess I didn't question him because he is our father, but seeing what you want, I thought it's time that knew all that" 

Saying that Gabe put two fingers on Ruhaani's head and he showed her everything, every death, every painful memory of people dying of supernatural. In that second Ruhaani made a decision, a decision that was going to affect all.

"What do I have to do?"

"You already know it rockstar"