Angel's Wrath-2

"I said leave them alone" all of a sudden there was lightening and thunderbolt and white light surrounding Ruhaani. The demon looked scared, Sam and Dean looked startled. The demon dropped the knife, outside Gabe, Cas and Bobby heard thunderbolt sound, all the enochian sigils smudged automatically, they rushed inside. Ruhaani was glowing with white light, she was angry at the demon, Sam and Dean were plastered to operating table with blood all over them.

Demon tried to smoke out but could not, and suddenly there was a flash of light and her wings were visible in shadows, Gabe grew concerned this was the first time Ruhaani had angeled up ever since she was created. Castiel saw the size of wings and they glowed purple, she was powerful beyond imagination. Bobby could only come up with "I'll be damned"

"Where do you think you are going?" asked Ruhaani moving towards the demon, she saw his actual face, she saw that the body he possessed was a dead man named Raymond. "I was following orders of my father, he told me to bring you to him" he sounded scared.

"Why does he want me?" 

"Because you are more powerful than anything in creation"

Ruhaani waved her two forefingers in air, everyone waiting for him to be dead or eyes being blown out, but nothing happened.

Ruhaani moved towards Winchesters they were all bloodied and hurt, she snapped her fingers and everything was done for, they were no more bleeding, no more cuts and no more bloodied shirts, she removed their bounds.

Sam and Dean both latched at the demon, they started exorcising the demon

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus

omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio

infernalis adversarii, omnis legio,

omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.

Ergo draco maledicte

et omnis legio diabolica adjuramus te.

cessa decipere humanas creaturas,

eisque aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare.

Vade, Satana, inventor et magister

omnis fallaciae, hostis humanae salutis.

Humiliare sub potenti manu dei,

contremisce et effuge, invocato a

nobis sancto et terribili nomine,

quem inferi tremunt.

Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine.

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus

omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio

infernalis adversarii,omnis legio,

omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.

Ergo draco maledicte

et omnis legio diabolica

adjuramus te.

Cessa decipere humanas creaturas,

eisque aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare.

Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire

te rogamus, audi nos. 

But nothing happened, so they ran towards him with angel blade "You wanna murder this guy?" said Gabe

"But he is a demon" said Dean

"He was a demon, he is a human now" said Cas

"Wait did she just purify a demon by waving hands?" said Sam

"She did, pure creation, no wrath" Gabe and Cas said in unison

"Wow" was all Bobby could muster up.

Ruhaani felt dizzy, and it was lights out for her.

Everyone rushed towards her, Dean carried her out of the building, Sam stole a car and they Sam sat in the back seat while Dean put Ruhaani's head on Sam's lap.

Bobby sat in front with Dean, and Dean told Cas to zap his baby back to bunker. Dean looked in the rear view mirror to check on Ruhaani, she was still sleeping, Sam was brushing hair off of her cheeks and playing with her hair, Sam's eyes locked with his brother, they both nodded.

Sam put Ruhaani on the couch, so he could take care of her. Gabe and Cas were waiting for them, Gabe checked his sister. "She is fine, just angel in her over exerted her body, I will call it a win win"

"So she is fine?" Dean asked.

"Yes Dean, nothing is happening to her, not on our watch, Sam don't worry she is fine" Cas consoled.