Putting it back together

While Ruhaani was away, she had learned to control her powers, her magic, her grace with Gabe's help. Ruhaani cleaned up all the bunker, she put everything in order and reset the magic in the bunker, putting up all the sigils and creating it once again a home for the boys. She knew it is not going to be enough to build them back. She saw last night that both of them had lost hope and there was no light in their eyes.

After all the clean up, she went in her room to sleep. She was still human she needed sleep. She woke up to find Sam and Dean still sleeping. She went into Sam's room to wake him up.

"Hey Sammy! Wake up" 

"Ruhaani? You are here? I thought it was a dream!"

"No sweetie. I am here and I am here for good"

"Ruhaani!" he held out his hands and you went to him, to console him, he lost too much, he was crying in your arms profusely and you let him. He needed you more than ever.

After he composed himself, you asked him to take a bath and meet you in kitchen. Ruhaani went to Dean's room, he was having a nightmare, she shook him until he woke up. You could see Dean was hurting both physically and mentally. He saw you and didn't say anything, he was angry and he had a right to be angry.

"Dean, I know whatever I am going to say right now will only infuriate you, but sweetie, you can do that later, you need to take a bath and you are going to meet me downstairs"

He wanted to argue but was too emotionally drained, he just nodded.

You cooked Sam and Dean's favorite things, you knew that they had not been eating or sleeping properly. Sam and Dean came into the kitchen, you could see them hurting and the angel in you decided that it was time to give them some peace, so you used your magical powers to heal them, they were physically fine, but no amount of magic could fix their emotional pain.

So after making them eat forcefully, you decided to do something about it. They were broken shell of the men you once knew. Dean headed out in the library and Sam followed him to find a hunt, to keep them from falling apart.

You sat with them in silence. Now was not the time. They needed you to be there for them. And you were planning to do so.

After sometime Dean asked "Why are you here? You left us to cure the world then why return?"

"Dean I know you are angry and you and Sam have a right to be, but I came back because I needed to see you both."

"Where were you all this time?" asked Sam.

"All over the world mainly! Trying to cure evil as much as possible"

"We needed you, Sam needed you, Cas needed you, hell I needed you" Dean shouted and slammed his book against the table.

"You left us, now you are back, do you even know how much has happened?" Dean continued while Sam tried to keep his calm.

"I know and I blame myself for all of it Dean, but I promise you I am going to fix it all!"