Joy Hunt II

In reality Dean and Ruhaani were madly searching for Sam, after a long time of looking they found Sam on a bed and a needle stuck to him, Dean tried to wake him up,but he didn't, Djinn came out of nowhere and started to attack them, Ruhaani stabbed him with the silver knife dipped in lamb's blood, and suddenly it broke the enchantment.

Sam woke up, but he was very weak, so Dean and Ruhaani supported him and drove along to the bunker, where Cas healed Sam.

Ruhaani went to check on him in his room. Sam looked at Ruhaani as if he wanted to say something, but Ruhaani read his expressions and went up to him and kissed him on his lips, Sam melted against her lips and deepened the kiss, he continued to kiss her, not letting her go.

"Finally" Dean shouted from the door, Cas looked well like he always looks, confused. They both broke the kiss, panting heavily, Sam smiled "I have waited too long for this, I don't want to wait any longer"

Ruhaani kissed him again and again and again. She thought she almost lost him, the thought broke her heart. After dinner, she went into Sam's room to check on him, they talked for a while and then snuggled into deep sleep, Sam found his heaven on earth beside Ruhaani.

Dean asked Sam about what he saw, Sam told him everything how -

Sam woke up in an unusual apartment, he saw his pictures on the wall with some girl, he got out only to see that he lived in Lawrence, Kansas. He started to freak out and he called Dean.

"Hey Dean, can you pick me up? I am confused I am suddenly in Kansas"

"Sam, are you high? Ok let that slide, just give me the nearest landmark and I will pick you up"

"I am standing near Joe's Bistro"

Dean came in a volvo, Sam was surprised and he asked about Impala, Dean told him that it's with their Dad, it felt odd. Dean then took him to his home, it was a nice home with backyard and swing sets.

"Sammy remove your shoes"

"But why?"

"You know Ruhaani, she does not like shoes inside the house"

Sam gasped, Dean was living with Ruhaani?

Sam saw wedding pictures on wall, Ruhaani draped in red saree and Dean in Indian ethnic wear and Ruhaani in white dress with Dean. Another picture of a baby.

Dean went inside and a little girl with black hair and brown eyes and tan skin jumped on Dean, Dean took the girl and kissed her forehead and then put her on the ground.

"Daddy, what is Uncle Sammy doing here? I thought we were going to dinner at Grandma and Grandpappy's"

"Maya sweetie, Uncle Sammy was not feeling well, that is why I got him here"

The girl, Maya walked upto Sam and kissed him.

"Let's have a look at our old photographs" suggested Sam, so he could understand what had happened.

Dean showed him their childhood pictures, of him and Dean and their parents,Ruhaani and Dean, Ruhaani and Dean's engagement party, their marriage, Ruhaani and Maya, Maya and Dean, Sam learned that Dean was an investment banker and he was a lawyer, and apparently Ruhaani was an architect.

Maya was fussing over her favorite uncle, getting him blanket to cover him and getting him juice. He saw something that he hadn't seen in Dean, Dean was happy, content and he was fine away from supernatural creeps. After all that Maya grew tired and Dean put her to sleep in her room.

"How is Kate? Did you call her yet? What's the deal with you man, today we all are supposed to go to Mom and Dad's and you are looking at old pictures !" Dean said after holding his tongue for a very long time .

"Sorry Dean, it just felt like.." Then suddenly the door opened, Sam got cautious, Ruhaani came in with groceries, Dean saw her and ran towards her.

"What are doing? You are not supposed to carry heavy stuff" taking the bags away from her

"It's not heavy Mr. Winchester" she said winking at him.

Dean ran and put everything on the kitchen counter. He then went to help Ruhaani get out of her coat. Sam saw them together, looking lovingly at each other, Dean kissed Ruhaani's lips hungrily and then put his lips on her neck, she moaned and Ruhaani's hands travelling all over Dean's body, Sam felt like he was being gutted to death and he went away.

When Ruhaani came in the living room and saw Sam, she hugged him, it was then that he noticed her belly, she was pregnant with another baby of Dean's. Dean made her sit while he got her some water.

"Sam.. where is Kate? You are coming to dinner today right?"

"Kate is sick, so she won't be joining"

"Oh that is sad"

"So, how is everything? Work? Kids?"

"Work is great, but you know Bobby Singer he thinks I am too fragile to do work, and kids I already have two kids and third one will pop out next month" Ruhaani exclaimed.

"We don't have two kids, wait is there any kid you didn't tell me about" pouted Dean.

"She is referring you, you dumbo" said Sam

"Hey I am not a kid, I am a big grown ass man who can prove that to you, scratch that I already have two proofs, see one is sleeping upstairs and another in there, but I won't mind giving you another biology lesson missy" said Dean to Ruhaani.

Ruhaani laughed, Sam was happy for Dean but he didn't want that, he wanted Ruhaani, he wanted them to be together.

At dinner Sam saw his parents, they were older. Sam hugged John like he would never let go, but John didn't mind, they all sat together and ate dinner, Sam wanted to savour the moment he knew he could never have.

Maya tried helping her Grandma in kitchen but ended up spilling sauce on herself all of them laughed, Ruhaani took a picture of all of them. During dessert time Dean went inside to get pie only to find Maya there.

"Hey sweetie, what are you eating?"

"Daddy, pie is delicious, you wanna try?"

"No, we have to share it with all of them or we can eat here and never say a word out"

So Dean joined Maya and started eating pie, Dean loved how his daughter was too much like him, sure she had some of her mother's traits, but man anyone could tell that she was his daughter. Sam came in to get the pie, only to find two culprits who were mouthful of pie. He laughed and called all of them, Mary took a picture and John made fun that how much Maya and Dean are alike, Maya being mini Dean. Sam didn't want to leave this world, sure it hurt that Ruhaani was with Dean, but their lives were perfect as can be.

"So I nailed Ruhaani, got her pregnant twice, you say I was an investment banker? Man I am awesome everywhere" Dean joked.

"Dude hands off she is my girlfriend now and I love her, but don't tell her, she will freak out, we have just kissed!" Sam complained.