-Doctor's Own Medicine-

A voice started counting down from five, and just when it reached zero, a giant freaking needle came out of the wall, almost killing Ratchet. He screamed and ran, almost getting hit again. After about five close calls, the needles disappeared, and a gas filled the air. We don't have lungs, but some gasses cause us to cough as if we did. This was one of them. The gas caused Ratchet to fall to the ground coughing. He used his last bit of strength to type something in his scanner before ripping it off and throwing it into the air, flying through the glass window as if it was not solid, not even causing it to shatter, and was caught by Optimus. Seconds later, his scream filled the air. A needle had punctured him. Ratchet was dead.

All eyes turned to Optimus who held Ratchet's scanner. No one asked what it said, he just read it out loud.

"Goodbye old friends. Hope to find this device of use."
Did Ratchet know more than he let on?

"That was entertaining, now wasn't it?" Megatronous said.
"Not really," Madi mumbled.
"Now, before I forget, you all get to see the next floor!" Megatronous said.

In the same hallway where the library was, there were two locked doors. Megatronous spun the key in his hand and unlocked it.
"There we are! The 2nd floor!"
It was a long staircase. Madi flew up it first, and the rest of us followed.

Too bad Cliff couldn't see this. For some reason, I knew he was going to love this floor. A training floor. Weapons everywhere. We were going to have to lock these up so no one could murder with them. And Ratchet would have loved the medical section.

"Congrats! Since you all survived, you get to explore the second floor!" Megatronous said.
"The two bots who would have loved this floor are dead." Bee said. He sounded miserable
"Aw, that's ok! You'll love it too! Well, I'll leave the rest of you to explore, I'll see you at the next trial!" Megatronous said, flying down the staircase.
Madi walked over to the medical section and picked up a book about different medicines.
"Whatcha doing?" Amber asked.
"Oh just looking. If Ratchet would have loved this area, then I'm going to read these books too. Maybe read them for him, I guess." She shrugged and started reading.
Smokescreen instantly went over to the training area.
"C'mon, anyone else up for some training?" He asked. "How 'bout me?" Wheeljack said.
"Alright!"
Ultra Magnus looked at the weapons, and sighed. Optimus joined him.
"I wish none of this had to be like this." Ultra Magnus said.
"I know." Optimus put a hand on his shoulder.