Trial: Ultra Magnus And Wheeljack

Pov Tiger
I watched everyone else gather to the commons area to start the trail. Madi and Amber sat next to me

I gave a slight nod, then showed them the part with Smoke, causing Madi to fall out of her chair.
"Are you serious?"
"I think so." I whispered.
"Before the trail starts, there is some news. Megatronous is back." Waveous said, before pointing to the side of the stage, where he came out.
Dang, I could see a lot of myself in him.

"It's such a shame that I missed our last trial, oh, who was it again?"
"Smokescreen." I grumbled
"Oh, that's right! Now, let's begin with this exciting trial!" Megatronous clapped his hands,
"This trail is now in session."
every time that Madi and Soundwave made eye contact, Madi looked angry, or looked somewhere else. I understand that Soundwave kept keeping an optic on her, but he must have known her before she lost her memory.

"There wasn't much evidence to begin with." Optimus sighed.
" Well I have a question, father." I glared at Megatronous, catching him off guard.
"Where would you get an idea that I'm your spark father?" Megatronous laughed.

I slammed down the book I had on the table, flipped open to the right page, and pointed to the picture of us

He turned white. " Where did you get that?"
"None of your fragging business. Now answer my question."
"Where did you get that?!?"
He walked over to me, and glared down on me.
"I asked first!"
"Answer me now or you go to the execution chamber with the murderer."

"Smokescreen gave it to me! And he got it from the third floor!"

"That idiotic rookie! If I get my hands on him..."
"You can't. He's already dead."
Megatronous snarled and slapped me hard.
"So much a fatherly figure, huh?" My optics lit up with the sense of a smirk.
"Shut it."
"How can I? I don't have a mouth."
"Stop that, smart Alec."
"Oh, so my name is Alec now?"
"Just be quiet!!!"

He angrily stomped away.
"Let's just start where we left off, shall we?" He said through clenched teeth.
"You never answered my question."

"AGGHHHHH!!!" Megatronous looked as if he was going to rip himself in half.
"Waveous, you take over! I can't do this!"

Wavous jumped a bit, but quickly acted as if he didn't. He took over as he was told. In a strange, garbled but staticky voice, he said, "sTarT tHe tRiaL."

I frowned. So much for answers.
"Well, maybe you can answer Optimus. Was Smoke your son?" I asked.

Everyone looked surprised, but for some reason Optimus didn't. He hesitated, but nodded, "Yes, Smokescreen was my son." Optimus said.

"How did you know?" Miko asked.
"Smokescreen showed me that book shortly before he died."
"Can we get on with the murders?!" Megatronous yelled from the back of the stage.
"If you tell me if its true or not!"
"Fine! It's true!! Happy?"

"Yeah, actually, I am." I said
"So what evidence did you guys find? I was busy trying to get some space from someone." Madi glared at Wavous. If it was even possible, Wavous looked nervous.

"Mangus had a giant hole in his chest, along with shards. Wheeljack had a crack in his head and was missing his grenade." I said.

"Do you know where Wheeljack was found?" Amber asked

"The hall opposite to Mangus"

"Can there be two murderers in one trial?" Madi asked

"It is possible. In the case of two murders, there can be several reasons. 1: Two separate murderers.
2: one a murderer, the other got murdered by someone else
3: one a murderer, and then conflicted self harm.
4: both convicted self harm." Waveous  said in several different voices.

"Maybe one was a murderer but got killed by someone else, for instance, what if Magnus killed Wheeljack, and someone else killed Magnus?" Madi asked
"Wouldn't it be the other way around? Think about it, Wheeljack's grenade was missing after all." Amber said
"Yeah, that could be a possibility."
"Wait a second! If Wheeljack was found on the opposite hall of Magnus, then the murderers could be Tiger or Optimus because they're rooms are on that hall" Raf said

I looked at Amber. She knew I wouldn't do anything like that. I looked at Madi and saw her still ignoring Waveous, while Waveous, looked hurt, and upset.
Miko and Jack joked, while Raf was typing on a computer he found. Optimus was sitting still, no emotion. Megatronous walked back on stage, and even from a distance, I could see his eyes changing from red to purple. In the back of my head, a voice said,  "just hang on mah KITTEH. I'm coming."
I looked back at Megatronous.
"Megatron."

Once again I caught him off guard. He looked at me with red eyes, then changing to purple.

"How? You shouldn't remember anything." He growled.
The next thing I knew is that Megatron was trying to rip out my spark.

Out of instinct, Madi transformed into a Predacon and ripped him off me, and threw him across the room with out even trying. Megatronous, or Megatron, crashed into the nearest wall.

I struggled to get up. He had cut my armor pretty deep, deep enough that he penetrated through it and almost to my spark. I was bleeding enough to cause me to collapse again.
Optimus helped me stand up, being pretty much the only one able to do so.

Megatron yelled and charged toward Madi. She roared, it was the first time I heard her do so. It was frightening, to be honest. I saw Madi's chest start to glow, until her whole neck was a bright orange, I knew where this was going.

Madi sent a beam of fire at Megatron, which caused him to dive out of the way. My spark chamber was trying to heal itself, but I didn't have enough energy to stay conscious or enough energon to help. I blacked out.