-Dare Devil's Free Fall-

Pov: Optimus
When the count down reached zero, the ground where Smoke was gave in, but he didn't fall to his death. A giant gust of air kept him aloft. He was free falling.
Giant golden objects came flying towards Smokescreen. Since I never lost my memory, I knew they were Omega Keys. Smoke barely managed to dodge the first key. A second key came flying in, faster than the first. This time, he wasn't so lucky. The Omega Key went straight through his spark. The gust of air stopped, and Smoke fell into what was below.

Tiger screamed and cried. I placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, causing her to come and crying into my chest. I hugged her gently.

"This can't be happening! Please tell me I'm in power down!" Tiger cried.
"I'm sorry, Tiger." I said.
Pov: Bumblebee
"Oh, frag, where am I?" I asked no one.
"Bee!"
I whipped my head around, who said that?
"Bee!"
Primus! Is that Cliff?!
"Bumblebee!!!" It was Cliff!
"CliffJumper!" I hugged him so hard that I think I crushed his spark.
"CliffJumper! I missed you so much!" I cried with tears of joy
"Hey, don't forget us"
"Ratchet? Arcee?!" I hugged them both. "I'm so glad that we're- wait, are we alive?"
"Yes. It's like it never happened, or even a dream maybe." Cee said.
"Oh Primus, where am I now?" A voice said.
"Smokescreen?"

"B-bee?!" He got up and hugged me. " I'm so sorry man!!! So sorry!!!!" He said over and over again.

" Dude, calm down. Wait... Where's Bulk?" I asked, noticing that the green mech wasn't amongst us.
"Talking to Flower." Cliff said, causing me to laugh. Funnily, I remembered everything except the events leading to the mansion.
"Have you guys figured out where the others are yet?" Smoke asked,
" afraid not."
Smoke grinned. "Soundwave gave me coordinates."

"He did?! That's great news! We should tell Fowler, ahem, I mean Flower." I said

"FLOWER!!!" Smoke ran screaming towards the helicopter I sighted.
"WHY CLIFF JUMPER!!!!! WHY?!?!" I heard the human scream.
Pov tigeh
I went to my room crying. The humans tried to accompany me. If my spark shattered when ARCEE died, it now was dead, shattered, and un repairable.

I heard a knock at my door.
"Tiger?" It was Amber.
"Yeah?"
"You okay?"
"No."

"Can I come in?"
"No."
"Tiger, please. Waveous is staring at Madi and scaring me."

"What?"
"Please, let me in."
"Fine. Get in here."

I opened the door and she came in and climbed on the table.
"Sorry Tiger. The guy just gives me creeps. And also, everyone needs a partner."

"I get that. But he's staring at Madi?"
"Yeah. I hope she's fine."
"Me too."
"So, um, what did Smoke give you?"

"It doesn't seem like much, but he said he got to investigate the third floor a second before the trial after Megatronous left.  He found this." I held out a little stuffed animal that was a tiger in his colors. "He also handed me this notebook he was writing in, along with a book. The book spoke of a war between two sides, and two who were fathers, one lost their child to the other, etc. It's just a story."

"Sounds interesting, and familiar." Amber said. "Do you want to read it?"
I sighed, "Fine."
I opened up the notebook,
"Entry #1
I'm going to give Tiger this cute little plush toy one of these days. I found it on the third floor. The rest of the bots should go and check it out.
Entry #2
I really hope Tiger knows how much I care about her. It's so sad at each investigation or trial, to see her like this. I wish I could remember any memories of her.
Entry #3
I feel so heartbroken for Tiger when Arcee died. It just shattered her spark. And Bee. He's been though way to much. I feel so bad for him.
Entry #4
My spark was torn to bits after Bulk died. Miko, I hope she will be okay. She was just so devastated.
Entry #5
I did it. Primus, I actually did it. I didn't mean to. I would never hurt Bee...but I just did... I was so upset. Upset about being here, Megatronous hurting Tiger like that. I couldn't control myself. Oh no. What have I done? What will Tiger think? She will be heart broken when she finds out.
Entry #6
I heard the announcements this morning. Well this is it. My hours are numbered now. Please, someone, tell Tiger I love her."-
"That's the last entry."
Amber was almost about to cry,
"Thats so sad. Poor Smokey."
"Yeah. I'm not really in the mood to read the book right now."
"Mind if I read it then?" I handed it over.
"Thanks."
Pov: Smokescreen
"Flower! Soundwave gave me coordinates to the mansion! We could save everyone!" I said
"One, stop calling me flower, and two, tell me!" I told him the coordinates.
"We need to hurry."
"Right." I nodded.
But first, something important,
"Bee,"
"Yeah Smoke?"
I hugged him, "I'm sorry."
"For what? Oh, that. Smoke, I don't think it matters."
"What do you mean?"
"Since where all alive and okay, I don't think it matters. I'm just glad to see everyone again."
"Thankyou." I said.
Pov: Madi
Ugh Soundwave is keeping his eye on me, big time. I'm not even exaggerating. I turn the corner and he's there. I go the the kitchen, he's watching on the stage. Second floor, he knew I would be up there. What's his deal? I'm not planning a murder if that's what he thinks!

I sighed and went to my room, where I hoped to get peace and quiet and no freaking faceless bot staring at me.

But I kept thinking, that maybe he would want to tell me something? I'm not sure if he could speak. Maybe we knew each other before I forgot my memory.

The others are bothered by him too. I wonder why. But he only stares at me.
Shivering, I opened my door and went inside before locking. A few doors away, I heard a door shut and crying.

I decided to go and check it out. I knocked on the door,
"Hey, are you okay in there?"

"Madi?" Ambers voice came from the other side before she opened the door.

"Amber? What happened?"
She wiped the tears from her eyes.
"Nothing."
"Doesn't seem like nothing."

"Markiplier wants Tiny Tim to talk." I pouted.
"What the heck is a Markiplier?"
"No clue. Just something I feel like that I say a lot."

"Okay crazy. Is that really it?" I asked.
Amber nodded.

I frowned and noticed the book in her hand.
"What's that?"

"Oh, Smoke gave it to Tiger and she said that I could read it."
"Can I take a look?" I asked

She shrugged. "Sure."
I opened the book to a random page, where the first word that I saw was Freddy.

Déjà vu, this is awfully familiar for some reason.
"Freddy?" I asked
"Yeah I guess so."
I kept reading on and there was more about Freddy

A pair of girls who had the same name as me and Amber apparently screamed Freddy a lot as a battle war cry, while a boy screamed "RIDE INTO BATTLE!!!"
I flipped through the book, and saw a picture. A picture of Tiger and Megatronous.

"Amber did you see this?"
"The thing about Freddy?"
"No! Tiger and Megatronous. Look." I held the book up for her to see.
"Does that mean?"
"We need to tell Tiger."

We ran to her room, but before we could reach it, we ran into a body.
Since there weren't many of us left, I guess the limit for how many people to see the body went down to 2.
Megatronous's garbled voice played over the intercom.