-Nemesis-

Megatron and Optimus both stood below, facing one another. I was confused by what was happening. Once the countdown ended, Megatron had a sword come out of his arm. Optimus had nothing. Megs charged at Op, causing Optimus to dodge out of the way. This happened several minutes through before Optimus at one point grabbed the blade.
"Tiger, stay strong. Protect the others from each other. Help us coming." Optimus yelled before letting the sword go. Megatron sliced Optimus in half, causing me and the others to scream.

Pov: Ultra Magnus
One minute I'm dying, and the other I'm in the middle of nowhere. I saw six cars racing down the road. The six other bots that died.
"Hey! Over here!" I yelled and transformed to race after them. They noticed me following them and they stopped. Each of us transformed.
"Magnus!" Bee said
"It's good to see you back." Arcee said
"Where are we? And where are you going?"
"We're alive! That's what. And Soundwave gave us coordinates to the Sickly Base Mansion." Smoke said
"But can't we wait for everyone else to 'die'?" I asked.
"Yeah, but the bots won't die, but the humans will die for real." Cliff said.

I heard another pair of engines come up behind us: Optimus and Wheeljack
Boy, I wanted to kill that Wrecker...

"Optimus!" Smokescreen cried.
Optimus transformed, and to my surprise he hugged him.
"Is it true?" Smoke said. "Are you really my spark father?"
"Yes, son."

My memories were clearing up and I remembered much about suspecting this before.
"Hey, no hard feelings, right?" Wheeljack slammed his hand on my back, causing me to jerk forward.

"No." I grumbled.
"Good!"
"Is Tiger okay, Optimus?" Smokescreen asked. He hesitated.
"Last night, Megatron lashed out, and he cut her down to her spark chamber. But, she's still healing."
Smokescreen cried into Optimus's shoulder.

"Wait, all the way done to her spark chamber?" Ratchet asked. "How did you treat it?"
"Wrapped bandages around her chest and gave pain killers. The books didn't give much of a guide."
"Scrap. What bandages? Cotton or iron?"
" cotton."
Ratchet bit his lip. "Dang it Optimus! That means she's still bleeding. The iron is almost always for us, and it applies pressure." Ratchet explained.

The news didn't make Smokescreen feel any better to hear the news. Tiger could still slowly bleed to death
Pov: Madi
I carried Tiger on my back to the commons area, and out of that horrible room where so many died. I still can't believe what I just saw.

Why would Optimus shout that? Everyone is almost gone.
Who would come help?
Why haven't they already come?

Tiger was the only bot left. Technically Amber and I wasn't human, but still.

I felt a drip of something fall down onto my leg, thinking it was tears, but after a second, my back felt wet.
"Tiger? Are you okay?" I asked.
After not getting a respond, I looked at her.

She groaned and almost fell off my back all together

I saw that she'd passed out. Tigers bandages were stained blue and energon was all over my back. I started to panic. No one knew how to treat her and Optimus is gone.
"Amber?!" Energon dripped on the floor.
"AMBER!"
"What's going on?"
"Get the medical kit upstairs, now. She took one look at Tiger and ran. She was back in two seconds. I carefully slid her off my back and onto the table.
"Scrap scrap scrap scrap what do we do?"
"I don't know!" Amber said digging through supplies
"Something wrong?" Raf asked.
"Yes! What do we do?! Tigers still bleeding!"
"I'll try to find something." Raf ran upstairs.
"Should we change the bandages?" I asked
"Would that make her bleed even more?"
"I don't know!"
"Change the bandages to iron. There should be done in the kit." Wavous said. I growled
"Please, let me help."
"Fine."

We worked in silence until the bendable metal bandage was successfully around the wound.

Once the wound was wrapped up we gave her some pain killers.
"Now can someone please help get this energon off me, it's starting to dry." I complained
"I'll get a rag." Amber said.
Looked at Wavous, but he looked away.
"Thanks for helping us out." I said
He looked up. "Welcome."

"Why do you keep watching me?" I asked.
He didn't respond, but a dozen images played over his screen/face.
"You mean.."
"Not a word. Especially not around Megatron." He said in a clear voice. His screen didn't light up or anything.

"Not a word, I promise."
Amber returned with the rag and slapped it on my back.
"Cold!"
"I purposely made it cold, just for you."
"I don't even like the cold!"
"Yeah, I know."
"Ugh, why?!?"

"To get the energon that already dried off better."
I waited a minute or two until it was all gone.

"Thanks." I said and transformed. That's when Tiger also woke up
"Oh, Tiger. Your awake." Amber sighed in relief.
"How long was I out this time?"
"Not long." I said
"Sorry I bled everywhere, especially on you, Madi."
I laughed, "don't worry about it."

"Let's get you to a bed." Amber pointed out. "You need rest."
"Wait, what's that sound?" Raf asked.
We heard what sounded like banging.

Miko and Raf joined us, probably to ask if we knew what it was.
"You guys hear that?" Miko asked
"Yeah." Amber said

There were more bangs and then a giant crash.