Fourth Murder And Fifth

I almost tripped over the body, actually. No, not another murder!

"WHY?!?!" I heard Tiger's voice scream from down the hall. She ran out and saw Ultra Mangus's body.
" No... NO!!!"
Another announcement played, and we could hear screams from down the hall. Miko, Jack and Raf all ran down the hall at us.
"WHEELJACK.... He's..." Then they saw Mangus

"What happened?" I asked
"Wheeljack...he's...he's.." Miko sobbed
"Is he...dead?" I asked

She burst to tears and turned around and cried into Jack's shoulder, causing him to feel awkward.
"What's going on?" Optimus asked, walking out of his room.

"Magnus..." I said. I know there would be more murders, but I think I forgot that one would happen.

Pov Snokescreen
All of us except for flower and June were driving in the direction of the coordinates when I stooped and transformed for a second. In the back of my mind, I could feel that Tiger was upset.
"Is Fowler still at the old base?" I asked.
"Yeah. Why?"
"No reason."
I transformed and put metal to the petal, driving as fast as my limitations would let me.

Since I had the feeling that Tigers upset, that must mean there was another murder. If there was, I wonder who it was. Thank goodness that I know whoever it was, that they would be alright. Unless...it was a human. Then that would end badly, they'd die for real

If I could, I would go faster, but it simply wasn't possible.

Ratchet, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bee, Cliff, and I raced to the coordinates. Before anything gets worse.
Pov: Miko
Magnus is dead, Wheeljack is dead, Bulk is dead, everyone that died I will never get to see again! I sobbed into Jacks shoulder until we went to go collect evidence. It was for the best, I didn't want to see him like that. It's just too sad. We purposely avoided Wheeljack, I couldn't stand to see him either.

We searched the library as Optimus, Tiger, and reluctantly, Amber inspected the bodies. A few minutes later, I heard a patter, a door slamming, and the sound of someone vomiting.
After finding nothing, Raf, Jack, Madi, and I went to the second floor. Nothing was touched.
When we reached the third floor, I was brightened up for a few seconds.
Another electric guitar!!! And a giant pile of stuffed animals!!!

Tons and tons of stuffed animals of everyone! Some where the right colors, others were mixed up, like Bee with Cliffs colors or Arcee in Bulks colors. There was even an area for music! With electric and acoustic guitar, cello, piano, and headphones.

"AMBER!!!!!!" MADI screamed.
"What... HOLY SHMOW!!! Is dat a cello?!?!?"

"YUSS!!! and a Piano!" Madi yelled. Instantly Madi and Amber went to the two instruments.

"Wait... How did you know I liked cellos?" Amber asked Madi as I made my way over to the guitar. I froze.
"The book said it next to Freddy."
"What book?" I asked, causing Jack and Raf to also look at the two girls.

"Freddy? Who's Freddy?" Raf asked.
"He's a bear, but looks like a robot." Madi said. "And the book was from Smokescreen."

"What?"
"Not only that, but Madi found an interesting picture in there. SCRAP!!! WE FORGOT TO SHOW TIGER!!!" Amber bit her lip before yelling.

"Oooh! Let me see!" I said
Madi face palmed, "Should we just go tell her?"

"Yeah... And you two too." Amber pointed to Raf and Jack.
I ran next to them, where Madi flipped through the book to a page.
The three of us gasped.

"Oh my gosh! Megatronous is Tigers father?!" I said
Amber nodded. Raf flipped to the next page, and it had the bear name Freddy and Ambers favorite instrument.

"What the heck? How did Smoke find a book with this?" Jack asked.
"He found it up here." A garbled voice said behind us.
All of us screamed, turning around to see Waveous.
"WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME THE FRAG ALONE!!" Madi yelled at him, racing out of the room.
"MADI! Wait!!" Amber ran after her.

Pov: Amber
I ran down the stairs chasing Madi. "Madi! Get back here!!!"

"Tiger?!?"

"TIGER! Have you seen Madi?" I asked.
"She just locked herself in her room."
I realized that I was still holding the book.
"Here. Look at page 365. You need to see that." I handed it to her before running off to Madi's room.

I heard her reaction before I left, it wasn't a good one. I stormed to Madi's room
"Madi!"
"No!"
"Come out here!

"Nevah in the dang nether!"
"MADI, the trial is soon. We need your help." I put my hand on the door. " I need you."

There was silence for a moment, then I heard a heavy sigh. Madi came out of her room.
"Fine, lets just get this over with." She looked down at the floor. I hugged Madi.
"I'm serious, I need you."

"What for?"
"I know we used to be best friends before Sickly Base Mansion. Best friends even. I can't stand to see anything happen to you. And those trials are horrifying."
"I know what you mean." Madi laughed, causing me to smile.
Pov tiger.
WHY IN THE FRAGGING UNIVERSE IS THERE A PICTURE OF ME AND MEGATRONOUS IN THIS BOOK?!?!

FRAG WHY?!? THIS IS A FRAGGING LIE! IT HAS TO BE! THERES NO WAY HE CAN BE MY SPARK FATHER

I looked through the book and found another picture, yet this time it was of Smokescreen and Optimus. It said that Optimus was Smoke's spark father.
I saw the thing circled with question marks. Smoke made it obviously.
Time to ask Optimus.
I walked up to him, but right as I was about to speak, the announcement went off. Scrap.