Trial:Arcee

Pov Raf
Everyone went to the commons area for the trial. I can't believe we're here again with another murder. I noticed there was a picture of Arcee, Ratchet, and Cliff on the tables.
"This trial is now in session! So start blaming each other."

I sat next to Bee, and he didn't look so good. He looked as if he was going to pass out. I wish Megatronous would stop tormenting us, especially Bee.

"So all our evidence includes the anvil, wrecking ball, and Jack's story. Jack, you want to tell what happened." Ultra Magnus said.
"Well I was running from a bot, for sure. But I so panicked that I didn't see who it was. The wrecking ball flew at me first, barely missing me. Then the anvil, which hit Arcee."

"She pushed me out of the way from the ball and the anvil. Both were aimed my way." He shook.
"Jack, you can stop now. It's ok." I heard Optimus say. "Bee?"
"Madi, Raf and I were looking in the library. Madi found the wrecking ball in the chandelier, and brought it down. Even I could not reach it. Whoever did it was taller than me."

"No offence, but Bee, every bot that is still alive is taller than you." Miko said.
"Wait, if you couldn't reach it Bee, then how did you get it down? And did you say Madi got it?" Wheeljack asked, putting both feet on the table.

"Uh, yeah. Madi got it."
"I doubt she could lift it. Tell the truth."
"He is." I yelled. "I was there too."I looked at Madi, who mouthed "thank you."

Still suspicious, but Wheeljack didn't ask anything else.
"Who do you think is the most likely to have a wrecking freaking ball with them?" Smoke asked

I looked at Bulk. Despite his soft nature for Miko, he had a temper. Wheeljack did too. However, he was more of a blow and run than a hit and run.

It was quiet in the Dining Hall. Smoke looked uncomfortable since no one answered his question.

"Guys?!?!"
Every one looked at me

"What?" Someone from the crowd asked.
"Or maybe, who would be strong enough to carry both an anvil and a wrecking ball? It's a possibility that who ever did it carried them both at the same time." Madi said

"Should we test it?" I asked Miko
She grinned. "Yes."

"Oh, good, an interesting trial!" Megatronous said. Two bots carried the in the evidence.
"So who will try out first?" I asked.
"Me!" Smoke yelled, always getting every chance he can get to show off. He held the anvil in one hand and the wrecking ball in the other.

After a few struggling seconds, he accidentally dropped the anvil on his foot. " OW OW OW OW OW!!!!!!!" He hopped back over to his seat. Bot after bot, each tried.
Until it was just two:  Bulkhead, and, surprisingly, Tiger. Wheeljack did the same thing as Smoke, except held it for a minute or two. Tiger and Bulk held for five minutes straight.

Tiger gave in, barely losing to Bulkhead.

"It wasn't Tiger." Amber said
" How do you know?"
"She was talking to Megatronous."

"Oh, yeah, that's right." Smoke added.
"So if Tiger was with Megatronous, and no one else can lift the wrecking ball and anvil at the same time besides Bulk, does that mean?..." Amber asked.

"Bulkhead?" Magnus asked.
He sighed. "It's true."
"WHAT?!?! BULK?!?! NUH HUH. Not my bulky." Miko refused to accept the fact.
"It's true Miko. I did it."
"B-but... Why? You promised me..."
"I guess my anger got the best of me. I was mad at Jack for ruining our Slash Monkey song... And for him saying that there's no way we could be siblings. I'm sorry Miko."
"N-no... Please... Somebody start laughing. Say this is a joke. Please." Miko started crying.
"I didn't want to kill, Miko. Especially not 'cee."
Miko started bawling, causing Bulk to give her a hug, constantly repeating "I'm sorry."

"Bulk, no! You can't die! You just can't! This isn't true! You're taking the blame!"
"I'm not, Miko. I'm sorry."
"Well, I guess it's time to start our exciting execution!"
"NO!!!" Miko sobbed.
Bulk stood up without a fight. The same room appeared on the stage, and Bulk willingly walked in. The doors closed behind him, and opened again.
"You know the rules, whoever doesn't watch will die as well."
"Bulk!!! He's lying! HE'S LYING!!!" Miko cried.

Not one of us made a sound. Even Bee. Optimus picked up Miko in order to prevent her from being killed by Megatronous. We walked into the room.

Bulk was in the room below us, just like Ratchet was. Megatronous was the last one in, "Let's get this started."
"NO!!!" Miko banged against the glass