⚡️DISCLAIMER⚡️

Right, let's keep this quick and organized.

I DO NOT own or claim anything directly from or related to DC, all rights go to them.

I DO NOT own or claim any music that may be used in this story, rights go to the proper artists.

I DO NOT own any gifs used in this story, rights go to the proper owners.

I DO OWN my original storyline. Some chapters may be based of something else, there are two chapters based off of a Supernatural episode and I don't own the right to the storyline in them.

Anything in this story relating or something in this story that looks like something from another book on Wattpad is coincidence, I've covered mostly everything that may be in here that I don't own.

Anything else in this story that obviously doesn't belong to me (like maybe a YouTube video of a dance or something) isn't mine and rights for that go to the proper owners.

If for some reason someone from DC and others is reading this or someone from something else I use in this story, I'm 12 okay, I really am writing this to show other people how amazing whatever is used in this story from you is. So this is like free advertising, okay.

If you think what I'm doing is wrong look at every other person who has written a fanfiction, or a story in general about something you guys made, is what they're doing wrong too? Is us showing how much we love your company wrong?  Think of every person who has ever written something like this about anything, is what they're doing wrong. We give the proper owners credit because we don't want credit or money for what we're writing, we want to show how much we love the topic okay? So before you go and report me for my writing have a sense of humanity, and understand that at least three times already I've said that I don't own any of this! Every person who writes fanfiction does the same thing, so please, think about this before you go and try to get me in trouble.

I thank you so so much for considering reading this story, and for understanding my disclaimer. We do this to share our love for topics, not to steal and plagiarize, I swear on my life that I won't take any credit for something belonging to you.