Important Vote!

Hello everyone! This story is going to be coming to a close soon, so will A Supernatural Case once I finish writing season 4 for that. I usually post new stories once I finish my last ones, and I've realized I don't give you guys a say in what story I post. So, to change that, I'm letting you guys choose the next two X Readers I post!

I have quite a few options and I will list both them, and a little snippet from the story. Simply comment on the two you want and the two with the most votes will be the next two published, most likely sometime in early to mid December. You can vote twice on two different stories.

The voting will end November 22th!

Anyways, onto the stories!

Smarts// Pidge Gunderson x Reader

Pidge sat down on (Y/n)'s bed next to her, the girl's small form bouncing a bit on the material. (Y/n) looked up from her monitor, smiling.

"Do you ever miss Altea?" Pidge asked.

"All the time. I would give anything to see again. I only had sixteen years there before I was frozen. Even then, the three after I became a Paladin were full of traveling and defending the universe with the original Paladins so I don't know if they would count."

"Was it weird? There were planet leaders on the team and you were only thirteen."

"It was when I first started, but they became like my family, and that- Wait, Pidge, I have eyes on them in the elevator!"

"Awesome," Pidge jumped closer to (Y/n), watching the screen in front of her excitedly, "They should just get together already."

"Yes, on Altea, they already would be," (Y/n) said blandly.

"What do you mean?"

"They're showing their shoulders to each other. Alteans have markings across their entire bodies much like the ones on their faces. You would only show the markings elsewhere to the person you were meant to be with."

Pidge looked at (Y/n)'s shoulders. She had taken her customary silver jacket off when Pidge had arrived. Her white shirt revealed the markings on her shoulders and back. Pidge looked back at the screen, her eyes wide and her cheeks red.

"That's...Interesting."

Counting Stars// Keith Kogane x Reader

"You're just an emo dropout who can't handle a sword!" (Y/n) grunted, rolling away from an attack from the Gladiator. The trashtalk was all in good fun she knew, something to throw the other off. They were too close of friends to truly mean anything they said.

"You're a pity case who happened to be with the others when Shiro's ship landed," Keith's sword was hit from his hands, his body hitting the ground.

"Well you," (Y/n) stabbed the Gladiator through the middle, kicking him to the side. She was right over Keith as she held out her hand, "Just lost to a pity case."

Keith's hand fit into hers as she pulled him up, underestimating her strength and pulling him far closer than she meant to.

Keith smirked, pulling a knife from his boot and throwing it behind her. She heard the tell tale noise of the Gladiator powering down, "Did I?"

Alien// Steve Rogers x Reader

They made it to DC in five hours instead of eleven. She went to the gym Steve was known to be at, and would most likely be. She went inside in casual clothing, as her usual, human looking, self.

When she approached him he punched the punching bag off of its chain. It hit the wall and fell to the floor, spilling out sand.

"Men go to war in search of something Mr. Rogers, did you ever find it?" (Y/n) asked, drawing his attention to me.