ELEVEN ⚡️ THERAPY

I don't own anything but original characters I may add. I don't own the song either

⚡️

Chapter 11 - Therapy

⚡️

"CAN YOU REMEMBER WHO YOU WERE BEFORE THEY TOLD YOU WHO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE?"

Letting out a sigh of annoyance I rolled my eyes. I was even attempting to hide my obvious disinterest in 'Team Therapy'. I told Black Canary I was open to the idea, but she wasn't there to keep my spirits up, leaving me in a dark mood.

The only perk, both Richard and Wally were forced to be there- Conner was guarding the door- so I had a chance to plead my case and get through to them. They were the last duo that still hated me.

The team members that had been wrangled by Black Canary were; Artemis, M'gann, Conner, Richard, Wally, Kaldur, Jaime, Barbara, Bart, and Cassie.

"Alright," M'gann clasped her hands. Canary had assigned her as the session leader, "Um... how about we start with telling each other something most people don't know. I can start as an example. The bio-ship has my personality downloaded inside. That's why it can sense when we're in trouble and how it can camouflage. Artemis?"

"I knew about (Y/n) before we found her the first time. I never saw her, but I heard my dad talking about a girl they found with powerful abilities when I was younger. I forgot about overhearing all that until we saw (Y/n) again."

"Sportsmaster could never keep quiet," I snorted, leaning back.

"I hate the name Bartholomew," Bart admitted, ashamed with his confession.

"I get upset that I don't have full Kryptonian DNA."

"I still think about returning to Atlantis."

"The scarab talks to me."

"My dad despises the fact that I'm Batgirl."

"My dad is Zeus."

"Whoa," I sat up in sudden interest, grinning at Cassie jokingly, "And I thought I had a powerful dad."

"My first language isn't English. Because we travelled around Europe so much it was a giant mix of different languages."

Everyone looked to Wally, the last person besides me. Wally sighed, running a hand through his hair. His eyes met mine. We held each other's gaze for a few seconds, both holding the desire to look away and keep going at the same time.

"I used to drag race," he finally muttered, breaking out eye contact.

"See," M'gann placed a hand on my knee, immediately retracting it when I jumped, "Nothing will leave this room unless all of us agree it can."