• Plan B •

Chapter Six

I woke up on the same bed. Unfortunately, Damon wasn't next to me. I slide out of bed and walk down the stairs. "Damon?" I shout looking around if he was still here.

"In here!" I smiled and walked into the living room. My smile turned into a frown when I saw Jeremy looking at me.

"Jeremy, what are you doing here?" I asked. I don't want him in all of this. I've told him more than once to stay away from Damon.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing," he said.

"Ugh, whatever I'm tired," I say turning back around to go back upstairs.

"She's a bit grumpy today" I heard Damon say.

"Well, yea I was shot in the arm two times!" I yell from upstairs. I growled and slammed the door. I jump on Damon's bed and fall back to sleep.

The sleep wasn't as long as I wanted it to be. I felt a hand caress my cheek making me sigh. "Damon leave me be," I say quietly.

"You have to get up something's going on" my eyes opened and I looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask worried something might be up.

"It's Katherine she has Mason Lockwood under her bitchy spell" I sat up listening. "Stefan called me. Oh, and don't you have masquerade masks you should be decorating?" My eyes shot out of their sockets. Just rolled onto the floor. Rolling. Oh, there they go.

I jumped off the bed "Oh no oh no everyone's gonna think I ditched them!" I heard Damon laugh from behind me.

"Maybe you should change first" I looked down and I was wearing my shirt and dirt-stained jeans. I sighed "Take me home and then we can go," I say and he nodded.

Once we arrived at the Lockwood house Damon talked with Bonnie while Stefan was talking with Elena. They haven't talked in a long time since their fight. I was helping Matt when I saw Mason Lockwood. He was watching me.

He was watching me closely. "I'll be back" Matt nods without questioning me. I walk over to Mason and he smiles as if nothing happened. "They almost killed me," I say angrily.

"You weren't supposed to be there," he says quietly.

"Well, you could have just played nice with Damon!" I yelled, "They knew I was human yet they were going to kill me!" Mason took a hold on my wrist. I gasped his strength crushing my tiny wrist.

"Shut up!" He drags me behind a truck.

"Ugh! Let go!" I yelled.

"Shut your damn mouth!" He yells. "You weren't supposed to get hurt! I'm sorry!" No one would be able to hear us with this loud engine. I was cornered.

"Let go of me, Mason!" I yelled. He pushed me but I don't think he knew his strength. I hit the floor with thud my head smacking the ground. I screamed holding my head. Suddenly Mason started to groan in pain. I looked up and saw Bonnie.

"Nina are you ok?" Stefan and Damon came around the corner. The helped me up and Damon inspected my body for any injuries.

"Did he do anything to you?" Damon asked. "I'm gonna kill him" Damon walked over to him and kicked his head. Mason was knocked out as he lay on the floor.

"Come on let get him into the trunk" Stefan and Damon carry Mason into the trunk while Bonnie gets into the car.

"You're going with him?" I asked surprised.

"You are not?" Bonnie said with an attitude. I scoffed and backed away from the truck.

"Come, Stefan, you can help me with some of the masks," I said dragging him away without saying bye to Damon or Bonnie. Yea I'm jealous. So what.