Calling in a favor

Grandmother Dorothy POV

After I left my son's office I went upstairs into my room I needed to walk around a little bit. I was so furious with him how could he reject his own daughter I growled in frustration. That felt good I'm haven't done that in a long time I sat at my desk popped open my laptop and did a quick search on flights from Seattle to LAX I was going to see my granddaughter. 

There was a flight that was leaving in four hours I looked and the clock then mine linked Beta Sean's mate Nadia to see if I could get a ride into Seattle with her. I knew she was going today because of the farmers market. She replied "of course I'm leaving in twenty minutes if you need more time let me know".

"That's great I will be ready I will meet you by your car" I tell her. I purchased the plane ticket and printed it out I wasn't going to pack a bag because I knew Travis would not let me go. I gathered all of my information that I would need to prove she was my granddaughter I was going to get her.

I walked down the stairs trying to act as normal as possible there was no point in trying to be quit because  of our wolf hearing. Just as I was about to turn the knob Nadia enters the Fourier.

Fuck! Why do I feel like I just got busted like a teenager I think to myself. "Dorothy where are you going?" she says I block her out of my thoughts because she is nosey. I turn around and tell her with a smile on my face that "I'm going to Seattle with Nadia today if you must know".

She gives me a smirk and says "I hope your not planning on going to see that bastard granddaughter of yours. That is a real shame about what happened to her mother wasn't it?"

I showed no emotion what's so ever towards her that's how it's been between us a love hate relationship I love to hate her. I just nod my head and said "Luna if you will excuse me Nadia is waiting for me". I bowed my head turn and as I'm ready to walk out the door I let her in on my thoughts I think to myself Don't let grandma smack a bitch. I hear her gasp and I just keep on walking with a smile on my face. 

I walk up to Nadia's car she is already in it waiting for me I get in on the passenger side. I smile at her, tell her "thank you for letting me come along". She smiles and says "I'm glad to have the company."

We arrive in Seattle she pulls up to Pike street market and parks the car. She says "I normal just walk around here to get the things I need". We get out of the car she walks over to me and says "I don't really know why you came with me today but I know you didn't come to shop". "You hate crowds" she says with an arc eyebrow. "I will be shopping for two hours exactly if your not by this car by then I will assume you used me for some reason."

I started to speak but she raised her hand and said "I don't want to know I want to deny everything I just hope you know what your doing". With that she kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I turned in the opposite direction and got a cab take me to Sea-Tec please.

Alpha Travis

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE NEVER CAME BACK TO THE CAR" I roared to my Beta's mate Nadia she flinch when I used my Alpha voice on her. She bowed her head and said "I... I... I'm sorry Alpha I told her to meet me back at the car in two hours and three hours later she never showed up I tried to my link her but got know answer".

The sad thing is I believe her this was all my mother's doing if she wants to play that way then fine. I had a feeling I knew exactly where she was going I should have seen this coming. 

I told Nadia she was excused and told her to shut the door all the way on her way out. She nodded out of respect and left I sat at my desk and called Alpha Hicks of the Sunset Pack.

H: "Alpha Hicks here"

T: "Hey its Alpha Travis"

H: "How is everything going with you and your pack?"

T: "Good! And you?"

H: "Good youngest son will be turning thirteen in two weeks so I can't complain. What can I do for you?"

T: "I need a favor? If you don't ask me why I will owe you one and I promise it's nothing dangerous".

H: "What do you need?"

T: "I have a girl who is twelve she needs to belong to a pack her mother died and she is a wolf I don't want her on the outside. Her mother was human she also has a guardian that will be living with her and older woman. You can put then in the cottage by the lake so they are away from everyone". 

H: "Hmm your putting me in a situation here are you sure she's not dangerous".

T: "Yes"

H: "I get any favor I want?"

T: "Yes"

H: "I'm willing do it under one condition if she becomes dangerous in anyway you come and get her. Do I make myself clear my packed comes first."

T: "Perfect thank you I will let you know when they arrive".

H: "Until then."

I hang up the phone and think that's done now I need to find my mother.