Becoming a member

Ashley POV

It's been two months since the attack and the summer is over, I know everything now. Alpha Hicks has let me participate in training with the other wolfs with one condition I had to have a guardian at all times now. He said if I proved myself completely in control then I would be able to become a pack member. I was really excited and ready to prove myself.

***Flashback***

Two months earlier I arrived to my first day of training everyone just looked at me and smirked I heard whispers but I just ignored them. They had know idea who I was and what I was capable of. I was ready to let some steam off on someone who ass I could actually kick. Reggie has been training me when he's babysitting me I got tired of talking so we started training only he would kick my ass every time he didn't believe in letting me win just because. 

Beta Marcus was our guess instructor of the day. Which was a load of crap if you ask me I think Alpha Hicks sent him to keep an eye on me which I didn't understand cause I had Reggie with me 24/7. But whatever he set us up in groups to try some take down moves girls vs. girls, boys vs. boys. I thought this would be fun because the female wolfs have to learn how to fight just incase something happens. Only most of the female wolfs didn't participate they just stood there talking. I was standing on the side ready for anyone to practice with me but none of them came.

So I went up to one of them she had light brown hair with brown eyes she looked like she would be nice. "I said hey I'm Ashley do you want to practice?" she just turn her head and rolled her eyes at me. I tried another girl but none of them would talk to me great if this is how its going to be here I can just imagine what its going to be like at school even better.

I looked at Reggie he just smirked and nodded his head to the boys side I looked at him with an raised eyebrow and he just shrugged his shoulder. I rolled my eyes at Reggie and thought to myself fine why not I get my ass kick all the time by Reggie why not one of these big beefy guys.

I walk over to the boys side and I hear the girls giggling I turn to watch the leader of them give me a smirk I give her the finger fuckin bitches. I walk up to the Beta and say "I want to practice with the boys" he says "no way stay with the girls." I tell him "the girls are bitches" this gets his attention because one of them is his daughter. He looks at me and says "Randy come fight with Miss Ashley here make sure not to go easy on her" he said it right to my face never letting his eyes avert to anyone else.

This guy Randy comes up to me he towers over me by at least a 4 inches. He has an six pack already what the hell are they feeding these boys I hear one of the girls say "go easy on her baby". I just roll my eyes Randy turns to the Beta and says "I'm not going to hit a girl especially one so small." The girls behind me laughed and someone said "see know one wants to touch you why are you here?"

That's it now I'm pissed I turn to Randy and I say "what are you a fuckin pussy have to have your girlfriend fight your battles" he snaps his head up to me and I just woken up the beast. He come at me full force I wait for him to get closer and when he does I do the splits and punch him right in the nuts oh yeah have know mercy like a chick being pissed off.

You hear him moan I look up, I see his eyes roll in the back of his head I just smile.  I see a lot of the other guys grabbing there nuts like I just hit them there. I'm not done I stand up, turn my head and look at the girls and say "this ones for you bitches" I upper cut  him as hard as I can in his jaw and he goes down 1,2 knock out muther fuckers.

I look up at Reggie who just winks at me I look at the Beta and he says GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. I give him the stank eye and turn an walk away with me head held high. I walk right through the bitches pushing them out of my way.

***End Flashback***

I'm walking home from school and I am feeling good. I just kick ass on my algebra test today and that puts me at the top of the class. I'm on cloud nine I walk up to the cottage, reach for the door and open it as soon as I walk in I know something is wrong.  Alpha Hicks is there with the Beta oh shit I'm in trouble.

"Sit Ashley" Alpha Hicks says so I sit. "Beta Marcus tells me that your doing a great job in training as well in school." I was about to apologize for something or anything but was shocked I just sat there, look at Beta Marcus in shock he really gave me a complement.

"I also heard that you took out Randy who is one of our best young fighters with two punches. I'm not sure on how or who taught you how to fight but I must say they did a good job". He looks at Reggie who just keeps a straight face. "Tomorrow night Ashley we will be having a Pack ceremony your grandmother and you will be introduce to the pack after you take the pledge". He gets up and starts to head for the door. I'm standing there in aw I never thought he would let me into the pack.

Before he walks out he says "oh Ashley nice job". I wait for him to leave I run over to Reggie, leap into his arms, wrap my arms around his neck and start kissing him all over his face and as I kiss him I say thank you repeatedly. When I'm done he lets me down and starts wiping his face and looking disgusted I hear my grandmother laugh.