The Fight

COME ON PEOPLE YOU CAN GIVE ME MORE THAN ONE COMMENT WHICH I TOTALLY APPRECIATE BY THE WAY ATASHAP YOU ARE AWESOME. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT....... VOTE VOTE VOTE....

Alpha Travis POV

I through the phone across the room and put a huge hole in the wall.  I didn't care I let out a roar mix with a growl I flipped my desk over picked up my desk chair and through it out the window. Watching the window shatter did nothing for me I wanted to find the son of a bitch who killed my mother. I stomp towards the window frame hearing the glass crunch underneath my boots. I was breathing hard I can feel my heart working over time in my chest the rage that was inside me wanted an out. I stepped up on the window seal and jump out of the window I start to run straight for the woods never looking back. I shift as I'm running not something easy to do but I didn't want to stop and shift.

I was running for three hours straight never stopping I felt the wind on my face and the earth at my feet.  I felt my lungs burning that's what I needed to feel I didn't even realize where I was until I looked up. I hadn't been back here since Angelia left me she loved coming to the lake she would always watch the moon at night.

I was thinking about the last time we came here funny my wolf wants my mate but my heart has always wanted Angelia. I looked into the woods like she was going to come running out like she would do. She didn't care if the water was cold she would just run and jumped into the lake. She was spontaneous, that was one of the things I loved about her she made life fun and made me laugh.

I shook my head trying to get her out of my head I needed to think about my mother and what happened. I remember the last conversation I had with her she was disappointed in me I have never seen that look on her face before "What your doing is wrong sending her away she is your daughter". I wish I could have brought her here to my pack but I wouldn't be able to deal with seeing her face everyday especially if she looked like her mother.

Coming out of my thoughts I heard a voice singing

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

That voice it was lovely soft and angelic it was like she was singing to someone who wasn't there. I can hear the pain in her voice as she was singing the song I walk over the rocks as quietly as I can. I see a girl she's sitting by the water alone I can see the tears coming down her face as she is singing. I watch her as she finishes the song when she's done she breaks down and I watch her cry and scream. My heart is breaking for her my wolf wants to go to her and comfort her.

I start to get up I want to reach out to her as I'm about to go to her I see Hicks walk over to her and pick her up. She reaches up, puts her arms around his neck and her face on his shoulders he squeezes her and holds on to her for dear life. They don't say anything they just sit there holding each other.

I don't know how long I was there for but I watch as they just held on to one another not saying a word. I know that wasn't his mate I wonder who she was I've never seen her befor......

No she couldn't be could she "I think of her like a daughter" those were his words. I keep looking there isn't anything nothing romantic about the situation what's so ever. She must be Ashley my daughter I continue to watch them. Then I smell it or should I say them Rogues I look around trying to see where there coming from. Then I see them come from the woods behind the cottage there must be at least a few hundred of them.

I let out a howl and contact my beta telling him 'Rogues are on the Sunset land again get all the women and children to safely make sure my girls are protected and send some of our warriors to the Sunset pack to help out'.  I look over to where Hicks and Ashley are they are surrounded by Rogues. I leap over the boulder and let out a growl they turn around looking at me that gives Ashley and Hicks enough time to shift and they do.

When she shifted I froze for a moment my daughter was a white wolf. I made my way over to where Hicks and Ashley were. I heard someone clapping there hands together and laughing walking out from behind a tree.

"So I have two of the most powerful Alpha's right in front of me this is going to be so much fun." he said with a little to mush enthusiasm as I would like. " All I ever wanted was the girl I told you that Hicks if you would have just given her to me I wouldn't have had to kill the old lady and start those fires last time" he said.

So this is the son of a bitch that killed my mother I let out a growl. He turned to look at me and put a smile on his face. "Did I hit a nerve Travis oh" he said he was just staring at me and I was ready to kill. Then he gave me this look like a light bulb was going off in his head. "I thought she looked familiar that was your mother wasn't it Travis."

I heard Ashley whimper at what William said I turned to look at her but she had her head down. "Oh snap she doesn't know does she well let me be the one to make the introduction Ashley meet your father THE ALL MIGHTY ALPHA TRAVIS OF THE LAKE MOON PACK AND ALPHA TRAVIS MEET YOUR BEAUTIFUL LONG LOST AND VERY SOON TO BE DEAD DAUGHTER ASHLEY THE WHITE WOLF WHO KILLED MY BROTHER."

With that last part William shifted and went after Ashley thankfully some of my warriors came into view. One of them jumped right in front of William blocking Ashley from him. I wanted her out of here and safe but I knew there was know where for her to go. We were fighting them off one by one some were coming at me by two's. I was enjoying myself ripping these Rogues apart they were know match for an Alpha.

I turned around to see Ashley was surrounded by three Rogues I watched as she took the first two down like it was nothing but the third one was bigger than her. He was hovering over her looking for her weak spot as he was about to attack her another wolf came and snapped his teeth around the wolfs neck killing him instantly.

The grey wolf walked over to Ashley and liked her face was that her mate. 'Alpha you need to get back here Giselle is gone she went with that Rogue William'.

COMMENTS VOTES TELL ME SOMETHING PLEASE COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS......