Someone got marked

You guys are the best fans EVER....... Thank you so much for the "VOTES"......  :) I really am thankful for you guys reading my book I really didn't think I would get so many readers and I am truly thankful for you guys. This is very therapeutic for me I've been having these stories in my head for so long and to have and outlet like wattpad is awesome. AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH.....

 Ashley's P.O.V.

I woke up to my head on a warm body and drool coming out of my mouth.  I smelled the most amazing smell of grass and mint. I lifted up my head and wipe my mouth that was the best sleep ever. "If I had known you drooled I would have left my shirt on" the voice said. I know that voice it couldn't be I whip my head up so fast. "What the hell are you doing here" I said with a lot of bit. After being rejected from my father and him the last thing I needed was to see either of there faces. "Can I talk to you for a minute" he asked. I got up out of bed "get the hell out of my room right now you have know right to be here we are know longer mates you rejected me and I accepted so you can leave".

He had his hands up waving at me "Please just give me five minutes I will explain everything". "You have 3 minutes and you better hurry up or else I will call Reggie in here to remove you" I said to him. "Are you guys together" he asked. "Is that what you have to tell me" I yell at him. "Know I'm sorry that's not what I came here for". He took a deep breath "I messed up rejecting you I knew that as soon as I did it."

"So why did you do it then" I asked. He put his hands in his hair and pulled at it "I didn't have a choice" he put a hand on the back of his neck and rubbed at it. "Your time is running out just letting you know so get to the point" I told him. "Did you know that only Alpha's shift before there thirteenth birthday?" he looked at me. "Know I didn't know that what does that have to do with anything" I said.

I'm really getting annoyed with him right now. "You have exactly one minute to explain or else I scream bloody murder so help me god". "Okay okay so on my tenth birthday I shifted for my first time. Only Alpha's can do that my father is a Beta and in my genealogy I come from a long line of Alpha's. When Alpha Travis found out that I had Alpha blood in me he made it known that I was to take over as Alpha of the Lake Moon Pack with one condition" he let out a deep breath. "I had to mate with one of his daughters so over the years I have become very close to all of them to see who I would mate with. I was going to pick Gabrielle but the night I met you Giselle had announce that I was her mate to everyone and they all believed her" he said.

Laughter that's all I had I couldn't give him anything else. I was laughing so hard it hurt I had tears in my eyes I know he must of thought I was crazy but I didn't care. I look up at the ceiling and say "Are you having fun up there moon goddess cause I know I'm not you really suck ass". I look at Nathan who had this strange look on his face. I go and sit down on my computer chair and just look out into nothingness. He walks over to me and kneels down in front of me he puts his hands on my legs. "I want to be with you I want to be your mate your all I have thought about since that day I rejected you. Haven't you ever wondered why you never felt the pain of me being with someone else".

"Know I haven't because everyday since you rejected me I have been in nothing but pain of being rejected" I replied back at him. "Well according the wolf laws when a mate cheats on a mate the other feels it and it is the worst pain in the world it feels like you want to die. I never had the urge to cheat on you ever. I never wanted to mate with Giselle and I told her that I never would either. I loved you the first moment I met you when I woke up on the ground and you laying on top of me".

I smirked at what he said I remember that night. "What do you want from me" I ask him. He puts his hands on my cheeks and is brushing my tears away that I didn't even know I had coming down my face. "I want a second chance to show you I can be everything you need me to be" he said sadly. "What about your title you can't give that up because of me" I said.