You will regret this

OK so I was hoping for a few more comments but I defiantly got more than ten votes so yeah. I hope you enjoy this. Please leave a comment comment Comment............................

Nathan's P.O.V.

"Go to the pack doctor let her fix you up and then you need to leave and go and see if your mate is okay. Don't come back for a few days if possible now go" That's what my father told me after I was attacked by the Luna. Now because of my stupid wolf I'm stuck in the dungeon I cant believe I did that to her.

The look in her eyes as I bit into her shoulder she was so scared of us. I never want to see that look on her face again. The door to the dungeon opens and I smell pineapple and honey. I know she's down here I don't want her to see me like this.

I looked up at her I can feel what she's feeling now that I marked her. I want to kick myself I know she cares for me but she's trying to be strong. We talk for a minute then it seems like she's talking to her wolf I can tell she is struggling to keep her under control. Then she turns and leaves without saying anything else to me.

'Samantha can you hear me'

'Nathan what the hell I've been trying to link you for two days'

'I got into some trouble'

'Where are you'

'Don't worry about me just tell everyone I'm okay'

'Where are you tell me'

I shut off my mind and tried to rest I was tired and I need to heal. Reggie did a fuckin number on me.

**************************************************

I don't even know how long I've been down here but Ashley hasn't been back either. I not sure how long I can stay like still. I can feel my wolfs aches for our mate I need to feel her kiss and hold her. I wish she would come to me so I know that she is alright.

'She's probably with Reggie' I say to my wolf.

'We marked her she wouldn't do that to us.'

 Ashley's P.O.V.

Victoria hasn't talked to me since the last time we say our mate which was almost a week ago. It's been really hard not to go and be with him. Alpha Hicks said it was up to me on what I wanted to do about Nathan. Because if a female wolf is marked by force the male wolfs punished is up to the victim.

I want to ask Reggie but I know what he will say. 'Give me 5 minutes alone with him'. If I did that Nathan would be dead. 'Ashley can you come into my office please there are some people here who want to meet you'. I hear Alpha Hicks say to me through our mind link.

'I will be right there' I tell him I walk downstairs and knock on his office door.  "Come in" I hear The Alpha say.  When I walk in I see a women sitting on the couch crying and a man with his arm around her. Trying to consoled her and a girl my age standing there with a scowl on her face. She looks pissed and is staring hole right though me.  I look into her eyes she looks like a girl version of Nathan I wonder if she is his sister.

I hear the Alpha call my name waking me up out of my stare. I shake my head and look at him. "Ashley this is Beta Sean, his mate Nadia and there daughter Samantha". I nod my head out of respect for the Beta. I look at the Alpha confused 'Are they joining our pack' I ask him through our mind link. "Ashley please I don't know why my son forced himself to mark you but please have mercy on him". The woman says to me almost pleading with me.