5 years later

Nathan POV

October 10, 2018

I wake up this morning feeling like shit today it's my eighteenth birthday. Normally today would be one of the greatest days of a wolfs life but not me. If I find my mate today know matter what I have to reject her. I just hope its know one from my pack that way it would be easier to do cause I wouldn't have to see them everyday for the rest of my life.

I get up, start to get ready for school there's a knock on my door "come in" I say. I don't even need to turn my head to know its my mom she smells like cinnamon rolls. I turn to look at her and she gives me a smile that doesn't reach her eyes "DON'T" I say to her.

She just nods her head, she walks over to me and gives me a kiss and says "I love you know matter what you choose to do Happy Birthday" she says.

I hate thinking about finding my mate and causing her and I so much pain but I have to do what's best for the pack. I will be Alpha soon and I still need to choose which one of the Alpha's daughter I will mate with if one of them isn't my mate. I've tried really hard to get to know each of them I've gone on several one on one dates with each of them for the pass three years. By the time the dates have been over all I've wanted to do was kill myself.

Giselle is tall like the Alpha with long curly red hair and green eyes. Her eyes are pretty but they hold know spark to them she looks just like her mother, she could be a supermodel if she wasn't a wolf. All the guys want to be with her but they know all of the Alpha daughters are off limits until I choose one. I know I should choose Georgia because we are about the same age and everyone younger than us looks up to her or they just fear her.

Gabrielle is really sweet and I know she would try to make me happy but I have know physical attraction to her what's so ever. Gabby is a little round for a wolf she never goes on runs with us or participates in any of the training exercises. Her red hair is bone straight and her eyes are a sparkling green there really beautiful. I know for sure she has know desire to be Luna I know this because she told me on our first date.

Genevieve the youngest and the cutest she's not gorgeous liker her oldest sister but she is a real spit fire she loves to fight. She's the shortest of all of them standing tall at a whole 4'11 inches and has her red hair cut short to her ears. I think she would make a good Luna some day and I can see myself with her more than the other two. But her mate is my future beta he hasn't told me or her yet but I can tell from the way he looks at her.

***************

I finish getting ready and walk downstairs for breakfast. We always have a big breakfast before school but on birthday days its crazy my mom goes insane with the food. Everyone is already downstairs and they all wish my sister and I a happy birthday. I walk up to Sam and kiss her on the forehead and tell her happy birthday I slide her present in front of her.

She looks at me with a tilt of her head I tell her to just "open it". When she opened it she gasped and looks at me with tears in her eyes. You here my mom say "what is it" Sam says "it's a 1982 Rare Ladies Steel Oyster with Silver Dial, Gilt Hands & Batons and Automatic Movement".

"A what" my mother says. My sister shakes her head and says "a really cool vintage and very EXPENSIVE ROLEX WATCH" she screams the last part. She's about to say something but I put my hand up and say "I wanted to get it for you please don't make me take it back I had to special order it."

Sam jumps up and gives me a huge she pulls back and says "thank you" I just nod my head. The tears are sliding down her cheeks. I wipe them away from her and tell her not to worry about me I will be alright. "Alright lets eat we have a long day ahead of us" my mom says.

We arrive at school I am very apprehensive about today I really don't want to rejected my mate today especially on my birthday of all days. I get out of the car Sam comes over to me and gives me a kiss and says good luck big brother.

I look at her she's never called me her big brother before she must feel really bad for me today. I walk into the building of the school so far so good. The bell rings and it's time for out first period I stand at the door with my hand on the handle I take a deep breath and open the door. I take another deep breath and I get nothing.

The first four classes pass in a blur it's lunch time now and I must admit I'm scared shit-less. I walk into the cafeteria ready to face my mate. I go over to the table with my boys they all say happy birthday in unison it's pretty funny. My best friend and future Beta Chris asked me in a low voice if I found my mate yet I tell him "no".

The rest of the day I'm very glad to say goes by without an hint of a smell. So my mate must not be anywhere around here or else I would have smelt her today. When Sam and I get home my mom asked me and Sam if we found our mates we tell her no. She nods and says you and Sam might want to take a nap or rest before the party tonight. There are going to be three neighboring packs coming tonight so we will have a lot of people here.

*********************************

I here my mother yell you have fifteen more minutes birthday people before I come up there and drag yours asses down here I just smirk into the mirror. I really hope I don't meet my mate tonight or if I do she doesn't make a seen when I reject her.

I get down stairs and start to head for the backyard my mother comes up to me and tells me good luck and kisses my cheek. I walk out to the backyard and the party is in fool swing I see all the young people dancing and talking.

I see Alpha Hicks and his Beta Marcus from The Sunrise Pack along with Alpha Roy with his Beta John from The Dark Moon Pack there all talking to Alpha Travis and my father. I know all of them from there profile and pictures that Alpha Travis has on them I know there weakness and there strengths from studying them.

I see Alpha Travis mine link me to come over I walk over to where they are. Alpha Travis introduces me to everyone as the future Alpha we all shake hands. "So your the future Alpha have you found your mate yet? Alpha Roy says with a slight smile.

I tell him "not yet I just got here but I have a feeling that she's here tonight" with that said I say "if you will excuse me I need to fine my future Luna" I bow my head.

I turn and walk away I barely get ten feet away when I see Giselle walking towards me very suggestively she stops in front of me with this devilish look on her face. She leans up and kisses me on the cheek and whispers in my ear happy birthday mate. I lean back to look at her and ask her what did she just say but she grabs the front of my shirt and yells "MINE" before I know what the hell is going on she pulls me to her for a kiss.

She smashes our lips together hard kissing me I'm trying to figure out what the hell just happened but she got me so distracted that I still haven't made the connection. She's trying to get access into my mouth with her tongue but I don't give in.

It's then when I hear the cheering from the crowd that it dawns on me what she just did she just made it so I cant choose one of her sisters as my mate instead of her. I reach up, grab her by here shoulders and break the kiss I growl at her as I open my mouth to tell her to go fuck off. Alpha Travis comes up and says in his loud Alpha voice our future Alpha and Luna he grabs both of our hands and raises them up in the air everybody cheers. I look over at Giselle and she just has a very satisfied look on her face.

I'm so fucking stupid I cant believe I didn't see this coming she planned the whole fuckin thing.

Comments anything to say please someone tell me something don't be a silent reader... make sure you vote, vote vote..... remember not edited sorry......comment comment comment comment anything good bad. how's the story so far are you liking it? anything please don't make me beg oh wait I am begging