What am I missing

OKAY I NEED SOME FEED BACK PLEASE ANYTHING I HAVE REALLY SILENT READERS. PLEASE GIVE ME SOMEHTING ITS REALLY HARD TO WRITE WHEN I HAVE KNOW COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS....

Nathan POV

The whole pack was at the ceremony Alpha Travis was about to start when I heard a loud boom sound it sounded like and explosion then I saw smoke. I looked at Alpha Travis he shook his head know. But I knew I had to go he started the ceremony by trying to ask the moon goddess to watch over us. I got this horrible pain in my chest I put my hand over my heart  I could feel my mate was in pain.

I looked at Alpha Travis and as he continued to talk the pain in my chest was getting worse. I put my hand up for him to stop the ceremony but he kept on going. The pain was getting worse I've never felt anything like it before. "Stop stop" I said put he kept on going "STOP" I roared every was whispering and I looked up at Alpha Travis and said "I can't do this I need to go".

There was a bunch of gasp I just turned and shifted and ran towards The Sunset Pack. I could smell smoke and see the flames coming from two different areas of there land. I heard screaming and crying I knew it was my mate I was getting close to her. When I arrived at the cottage I saw her there by the lake talking to someone and crying.

I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder and I felt it the sparks they were still there even though I rejected her. I saw the woman she was holding on to I recognized her she was our old Luna. Alpha Travis's mother I haven't seen her in years one day she just disappeared know body knew anything about her where abouts.

Before I could say anything to her she turned and said I need to go the pack house is being under attack. I grad her hand and told her that I was coming with her she just nodded her head. I could tell that she was angry and hurt at the lost of the Luna but I didn't understand why. She shifted and started running was she trying to leave me. I shifted and started running after her she was fast I almost had a hard time keeping up with her almost.

When we arrived at the pack house it was in utter kayos there were male and female bodies on the ground with there throats ripped out. People running around trying to put out the fire and some of the warriors looked like the had a handle on most of the Rogues.

I saw the Alpha come out of the house and approach us Ashley shifted and ran towards him. He grab her and hugged her he then pulled her back to look at her he was looking her body over to see if she was hurt. My human side knew what he was doing but my wolf side didn't like the fact that he had his hands on my naked mates body.

I step up and shifted when he saw me he looked a little surprised but nodded his head for me to go inside. As soon as we got inside we both were greeted with clothes to put on. "My office you to" he said. We followed Alpha Hicks to his office when we got in he closed the door. "They were here for you Ashley" he said to her.

"What why are the Rogue's after me?" she said. "I have a feeling its because of Isaac" he said. "Who is...." The door opens and in walks this big beastly black guy he was huge I know I'm big and I can hold my own but this guy took it to hole new level. He easily stood a good seven foot and his arms muscles had muscles.  I saw Ashley run towards him and jump into his arms my wolf was going crazy. She laid her head on his shoulder her face was in his neck and she started crying again. I took a step closer to them wanted to get her out of his embrace but Alpha Hicks grab my shoulder and said that she needed him right now.

"Are they together?" I asked the Alpha. "No there not, but the bond they have runs deep not even I could come in between them nor would I ever want to" he replied. I watched him sit down on the sofa with Ashley on his lap he pulled her back and was putting a piece of hair behind her ear. I felt myself let out a growl he looked up at me and smirked. I could tell he loved her by the was he was looking at her but I couldn't tell if she felt the same way.

He leaned into her ear and asked her a question only she could hear and she just nodded her head. His eyes went from brown to black in seconds he picked her up and put her on the cough and got up next thing I know he was storming towards me. I was ready for a fight I'm pretty sure what his question was to her. Alpha Hicks stepped in the middle of us before anything could happened.

"Hey Reggie now isn't the time she needs you she just lost her grandmother your the only other person she's close to she needs you right now think about what your doing" Alpha Hicks said. Reggie just nodded and turned around and walked back towards Ashley.

"Why are you here if you rejected her" I heard Reggie say. "That's none of your business why I'm here" I told him. I say him pick Ashley up and turn around "I'm taking her upstairs to get some rest I will be in the room with her" he looked right at me when he said the last part. My wolf was ready to kill him for our mate what the hell does he mean he's going to be in the room with her. Does that me he will be sleeping in the same bed as her?

Alpha Hicks puts his hand on my shoulder and say "calm down like I said before there really close nothing romantic its more of a brother sister relationship they have." I just nodded. "Take a seat Nathan" he said. I watched as Reggie walked out of the room with Ashley I couldn't help it I wanted to be the one to comfort her but I know I fucked up.

"I want to know the answer to Reggie's question what are you doing here" he said. I took a deep breath and leaned my head back I looked up at the ceiling. "I felt Ashley's pain it was more than I could bear I had to see what was happening."

"You did finish your ceremony?" I shook my head no. "Do you want to be with Ashley?" "Yes. But for the sake of the pack I have to mate with one of Alpha Travis's daughters to become the Alpha" I said. I sat up and looked into Alpha Hicks eyes and said "can I ask you a question?" "Yeah go ahead" he replied. "Why was our old Luna Dorothy here and why was Ashley crying over her?"

"That's two questions not one" he said. "All I can tell you is this she was taking care of her grand-daughter. With that said I think you should go before Alpha Travis considers you a Rogue". I got up and nodded my head to him what the hell is that suppose to mean I turned to the door put my hand on the knob and stopped.

I turned around to the Alpha and started to open my mouth but he said "If you come back over here to see her you better be mating her. I think of Ashley as a daughter and I don't want to see her hurt again. She's lost to much in her life already and with these Rogues after her we are going to be on lock down for a while so you better call first if you don't want to end up dead." I turned and left looks like I have a lot to think about.

OKAY I NEED SOME FEED BACK PLEASE ANYTHING I HAVE REALLY SILENT READERS. PLEASE GIVE ME SOMEHTING ITS REALLY HARD TO WRITE WHEN I HAVE KNOW COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS....