Taking over

I'm so sorry that it has taken me so long to write I have had a major case of writers block. It has been driving me crazy I think I wrote this chapter 6 or 7 times.

Victoria POV

It's been two days since we were rejected and I can feel how Ashley thinks everything was her fault. I've tried to tell her that it has nothing to do with her but she doesn't believe me. Reggie has been by  since the rejection to check on us and to see if Ashley wants to workout or go for a run but nothing. She just sits in her room looking out the window into nothingness I cant even convince her to go outside and sit on the rock by the lake. Its like she would rather be dead that live her life.

I know what she's doing waiting for our mate to mate with someone else and when that happens I think that's when she will finally give up. I've heard its like being on deaths door when your mate mates with someone else. I just cant let that happen I want to live and run in the wind and be free. I know we can be happy again I just know it.

******Flashback******

SHIFT NOW........

So Alpha Roy wants to see me shift in front of all his wolves without any cloths on no problem I will shift. I can hear Ashley begging me not to but you know what I'm so tired of being rejected by men. I think its my turn to play a little bit.

I slowly turn around so that I can face him I summit to him by lowering my self first to show a sign of respect then I shift. I'm in full control not Ashley I couldn't let her I want to play a little bit first. I stand up tall head raised high and I make sure not to cover our body. I'm looking straight into Alpha Roy's eyes as I'm walking closer to him I ask him "is this what you wanted"?

His eyes shift from the lovely aqua to lustful black in seconds. So I affect someone I see well that's good now I know its defiantly not the way we look that got us rejected. He raises his hand, places it on my cheek, leans in close to my ear and says "you are absolutely beautiful from head to toe". I show know signs of being effected by him I even make sure my heart beat stays the same way so he doesn't notice anything.

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone come up next to him and hand him a shirt. He lifts it up to me and says "put this on please" I look at him with confusion. I think he notices my confusion a bit "did you really think I want all my wolves to be staring at you. If I was your mate I would have to kill everyone hear just for looking at you."

I slip on the shirt it feels good on my skin. I let out a little bit of a smile and tell him "thank you for the shirt" I also tell him that he might not get it back anytime soon so don't count on it. He just laughs and says "well I might have to come to the Sunset Pack more often if I am to get my shirt back".

I just raise my eyebrow up at him and blatantly check him out not even caring that he sees me doing it. What can I say I want to be a little bit of a rebel. I don't think he can be anymore than 25 years old. He has an eight pack and his shorts sit right above his waist I can see a little V-shape and it looks good on him. He's tall around 6'3 and his eyes are a aqua damn he is sexy.

"Are you checking me out" he says. I just give him a smirk and say "you wish". He's laughing I have him laughing. Reggie is mind linking me to keep flirting that Alpha Hicks will be here soon. "So what is it you want from us? I ask him. "You are on my territory what is it you want from us? he says.

I laugh a full on belly laugh "We were just running and I didn't even realize that I ran out of our territory until you guys surrounded us" I said. And just when he was about to respond Alpha Hicks came walking over.

******End Flashback******

I heard through the grapevine that tonight the future Alpha of The Lake Moon Pack was having his mating ceremony. I new who the new Alpha was going to be my perishes mate I had block it all out so that Ashley didn't know anything.

I was walking around the woods not running just walking when I heard BOOM I look over and say fire. My heart stopped that was the same direction as the cottage. I shifted and ran towards the cottage  I pounded my feet into the ground and ran as fast as I could. When I got there it was in flames I started looking for my grandmother but she was know where around I couldn't even smell here.

There was another BOOM I heard Reggie linking with me asking me if I was alright. I told him "yeah but I couldn't find my grandmother". Then I heard a noise it was whimpering it was coming from the lake. When I got there that's when I saw her she was laying there whimpering and coughing. I shifted immediately and ran to her I grabbed her and laid her head on my lap.

No No No No No. She was coughing up so much blood an whimpering I could tell she was in so much pain. I let out a growl and the tears started falling down my face. "Who did this to you?" I asked her as I was wiping the blood from her face. I wasn't expecting her to answer it just came out of my mouth.

I was looking into her eyes and I could see she wasn't going to last to much longer. She reach up and grab my face and said "someday you will make a wonderful Luna" and that was it. She was gone just like that I lowered my head to hear neck I could still smell her. I took a deep breathe and smelled her one last time she still had the strawberry and syrup smell mix in with her blood.

I was crying so hard I didn't even hear anyone come from behind me. They laid a hand on my shoulder and I knew who it was just by his touch I felt the sparks.

Comments vote Comments. Please don't be silent I need some feed back anything please.....