June: The Movie Night

Ever since that night with Elvis at my house, I haven't been able to let him out of my head. I mean, he is an absolute spawn from hell but he is handsome and deep inside, I feel like he's a very beautiful person. He's picking me up tomorrow and I can't wait. I don't know why. I don't like him or anything. Today of course, I'm going to the movies with the girls. We are gonna watch 'Rebel Without A Cause'. James Dean is really cute and it's a heartbreaking shame he had to die. Anyways I was having trouble deciding which dress I was choosing. Hearing my mom walk in the hall I called her in. "Mom!". Her footsteps got louder and and she entered the room. I glanced at her and fell to the ground, breaking down in hysterics. There in the doorway, was my mother with her bra on her shirt. Her and dad must've had some busy time sometime earlier.

She narrowed her eyes. "What's so funny?" She asked."Mom... OHMYFRICK... Mom... Your bra belongs... IN your...shirt" I barely spat the last sentence out. She looked down in confusion and her cheeks got red as she registered what was happening. She covered her shirt and turned around yelling dad's name. "JIM! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME-" I couldn't hear the rest as I heard my dad crack up too. I could hear moms shrill voice demand his attention but once my dad gets started, he won't stop laughing for days. As soon as I caught my breath, I closed the door to avoid mom and dad's eyes since I know what sort of activities they were engaged in earlier. I decided to use a sleeveless white dress, with a belt around it.

As soon as I was ready, I opened my door and went to see my parents. "Mom! Where are you?" I yelled. "In the living room sweetie!" She answered. Dad was sitting on the couch reading a magazine and mom was stitching a new sweater for dad. Her bra was inside her shirt and I smirked. I said " I'm ready." They both looked up and they smiled. " I want you to have fun, but not too much fun." Dad said. I winked " Not as much fun as you guys right?" And moms smile disappeared. Dad however broke out laughing again. I stood there and dad waved me towards the door, unable to speak. Last I saw, mom was fanning herself with dad's newspaper, cheeks red and dad trying to sneak a wink at her.

I met Lady across the street and we marveled at each other's dresses and walked towards the movies. We met Hayley and Valentina and were waiting for Skylar. Just then, a bunch of boys came, hairs all slicked up and wearing black leather. Greasers of course. There was also a girl with one of them. There was about 12 of them, including the boys and in the back, the very last of them was Elvis. he was wearing a black shirt, pants and shoes, with a pink tie, belt and socks. He glanced at us and he saw me. He looked at me with a very peculiar expression on his face until one of the boys grabbed his shoulders and told him to hurry as the movie was about to start. He snorted and they walked in. As soon as they entered the theaters, Skylar arrived in her fathers car. She jumped out and kissed her fathers cheek and waved as he drove away. She ran towards us, giggling as she walked. " Yay guys! I'm so excited to see James!" "Ohmygosh yessss!" Valentina replied and we just laughed in the middle of the street.

We entered the theater with our drinks and a bag of popcorn. I noticed that the boys who Elvis was with were in the back, obscured in the darkness. Their voices however told us very clearly where they were. We also smelled alcohol and inferred that they had snuck it in. I didn't know that Elvis drinks. He's such a jerk.

As good as the movie was, we were not able to enjoy it. The crew in the back had absolutely filled the small theater with their laughter, conversations, and whatnot. It was clear that they were definitely drunk. Getting to the part with the knife fight was the worst. They were hollering and screaming and laughing. We couldn't even hear the screen. When the movie ended, we walked towards the exit as quickly as possible to avoid the crowd soon to come. Me and Lady waited for Hayley, Val and Skylar to be picked up before we left. We didn't want the last one to be waiting to be left alone. We were walking across a dark alley when I noticed a shadow of a man following us.

Quickly I grabbed Lady's arm and turned to the next street. The man however had not slowed down his pace and only increased his speed. We got to another empty alley and a rough hand grabbed my arm and shove me against the wall. He smelled heavily of beer. Struggling he gripped my hands and shoved his head between my neck, trying to nibble my ear. Lady kicked him and he slapped her with the back of his hand without even turning around. I told her to run and without a second glance she did. " I'll go find help! I'll be back I promise." And she disappeared across the street. As much as I was relieved that she got away, I was extremely frightened that I was left alone with this monster. Whimpering I tried to punch him but his hands were to tight around mine.

He kissed me roughly and I hit his chest but nothing seemed to distract him. He ripped the belt off my dress and pearls scattered around the cement. He chuckled lightly and his breath washed over me. " Do you wanna undress me sweetie?" Disgusted I spat in his face. He grunted and wiped his face. He slapped my face hard and tears just came falling as I began losing hope. He turned me so that I was facing the wall and I heard him undoing his belt and his pants. Then I felt his rough hands pull my dress up. I yelled for help. Screaming, hurting my throat. He slammed my head against the wall. " Shut the fuck up you filthy bitch." He growled. I tried to look at him and caught a glimpse. He was not a man but a boy. The same age or older than me. He hit my head against the wall again and by then I was losing my consciousness.

It was then when I saw someone hit my perpetrator. It was too dark to see who it was. My head was in pain and wet with blood. They were yelling, screaming and fighting but I was unable to hear as the darkness overcame me.