[0:2]

"MOM, please pick up..."he whispered in the air while trying to contact his mother.

After several times of trying to reach his mother, she finally picked up.

"Hello?"Shownu's mother greeted.

"Oh my ghad! Mom! Thank God!"Shownu exclaimed.

"Is something wrong, Shownu?"His mother asked.

"No—I mean, yes, I mean."he paused and breathe. "Remember my and my friends' tradition? To sleepover one of us' house? Mom, it's my turn, I can't say no, and if I say ‘yes’ they will found out about Cha—"

"Call down now, son."his mother said. He heard his mother sighed. "Shownu, it's fine if your friends wanna have sleepover here, plus ‘he’ won't actually wander around the house, he even barely come out, so nothing to worry, they will not find out about ‘him’."

"Okay, thanks, mom. Bye."he said and hanged up the call.

He turned around and he's heart almost leave his body when he ended up facing Wonho who's smiling creepily.

"Hyung, who is ‘he’?"Wonho asked.

Shownu's hand started to shake, his knees are getting a bit wobbly. He closed his eyes and about to say a lie when Wonho frowned. "Don't lie."

Shownu sighs and leaned on the cemented wall to support his body since his knees are still wobbly. "He? ‘He’ is my brother. ‘He’—it's not his name. Changkyun is  hi—"

Shownu felt his whole body shake and his a bit wobbly knee started to get super wobbly. His brother's name scares him, his bother scares him, his brother's existence is a curse for him.