[0:8]

Kihyun stared at the wall clock inside Shownu's room.

He can hear everyone's snores, from the loudest to the faintest.

He's cute...

Kihyun slapped his smooth cheeks trying to brush away Changkyun's voice out of his head.

"Let me sleep, dude..."Kihyun whispered trying to sleep but keeps on hearing Changkyun's voice.

Changkyun's laughed played in Kihyun's mind that made him swallow his spit.

'I wonder why his laugh is like a music, I can even imagine it being my lullaby.'Kihyun thought.

Meanwhile...

Changkyun crossed his arms as he leaned his back on the wall. He was expecting Kihyun to be awake—well Kihyun is.

Changkyun shifted his eyes on the door when he heard footsteps getting closer. He can hear his breathing.

Changkyun smirked when he smelled the boy's scent even thought the door is closed.

The door opened and as Kihyun traveled his eyes to the side of the door his eyes met the smirking Changkyun's eyes.

Silence ruled not until Changkyun utter a word. "Hey."Changkyun said.

Kihyun stood there frozen staring at the younger with shock.

"Can't sleep?"Changkyun asked.

Kihyun nodded slowly.

Changkyun stood properly. "Same."he said as he take Kihyun's hand making him blush by the sudden action. "Let's go get some milk downstairs, milk helps people to sleep."

"We-well..."he said as he tried to speak.

Changkyun chuckled and pulled Kihyun downstairs.

Changkyun opened the refrigerator to get the milk box while Kihyun was just sitting on the bar stool on the kitchen observing Changkyun's every movement.

He remembered who Changkyun is minutes ago. Changkyun looked so indomitable at that time but right now Changkyun look so superable.

Changkyun hand Kihyun a glass of milk as he leaned on the center table of the kitchen where his parents dates each other.

Oh yes, they date each other inside the house, when Shownu's not around, people may think of it as 'CHEESY' but for Changkyun it's sweet.

"Hey, Changkyun, do you have a girlfriend?"Kihyun asked that made Changkyun confuse.

"Girlfriend? What's that? Wait do you mean a girl friend of mine? I don't have a girl friend."Changkyun answered.

Kihyun laughed. "No girlfriend. More like husband and wife but girlfriend was some sort of someone you like and ask to be in a relationship but not yet settling down."

Changkyun frowned. He don't know what on earth Kihyun is talking about, he's so innocent about relationship things, such as making love.

"Uh... Then will you be my gir—well you're a boy then it should be, will you be my boyfriend?"Changkyun asked.