[0:3]

"C'MON guys!"Hyungwon exclaimed as he dragged Wonho and Minhyuk.

Kihyun and Jooheon followed them. Shownu scratch his nape as he take a step towards their ride.

X

"Mom, I'm home!"Shownu exclaimed as he entered their house.

"Shownu, are you sure this is a house?"Hyungwon asked as he looked around.

"Yes, it is."Shownu answered.

Wonho stared at the chandelier hanged in the middle of the Lim mansion. "But Shownu, this is a mansion, not a house."

A really soft and feminine voice chuckled that made everyone turn  they're gazes to that person.

Everyone—except Shownu, had their mouths open. They were all amazed by the beauty in the middle of the grand staircase.

"Shownu, is that your sister?"Kihyun asked.

Shownu laughed that echoed in the whole mansion. "My sister?"

Shownu's mother smiled. "So you're home, son. Welcome back."

"Son?!"they all exclaimed as they shifted their glance to the smiling Shownu. "She's your mother?!"

"Yep, she's my mother."Shownu answered as he ran towards his mother and hugged her and kiss her soft cheeks.

‘She look so young and gorgeous.’Shownu's friend thought.

"So you guys are Shownu's friend. Hmmm... Let me guess, you're Kihyun (points at Kihyun), you're Hyungwon (points at Hyungwon), you're Wonho (points at Wonho), you're Jooheon (points at Jooheon), and you're Minhyuk (points at Minhyuk)."Shownu's mother said while pointing Shownu's friend one by one.

Shownu's friends was a bit surprise that she knows them, but a thought hit them. ‘Shownu must have told her things about us, especially our appearance.’

They smiled as they gripped in to the straps of their bag. They all bowed. "Hello and good afternoon! We are Monta X, nice to meet you madame."