[1:8]

"Si-sir, why did you do that?"Changkyun asked as he gracefully stepped backward.

"Changkyun..."

"I'm not Changkyun, sir, my name is Baek Chaeyoung."Changkyun said trying to hid his real identity.

A glimpse of sadness devour Kihyun's face before Mr. Yoo spoke up. "Kihyun, I thought you're gay."

Kihyun's face turned crimson red as he bowed his head while Changkyun slightly chuckled. Kihyun peeked to see the right now cross dressing boy love of his life.

"W-well—"

Mr. Yoo smiled as he handed a planner. "Chaeyoung, here's my schedule copy it and then you can have time with my son."

Kihyun smirked as the younger in front of him started to blush hardly.

X

Kihyun pulled Changkyun in his arms and kissed his neck. Kihyun's sudden action made Changkyun blushed as red as his lipstick as he shuts his eyes.

Shownu stood up and Wonho followed at the eldest.

"Changkyun..."the older male whispered the younger's name sending a thousand bolts of tingles in his body.

"...why?"Kihyun asked as he tightened the hug.

Changkyun sighed. "It's for you, Kihyun."

"For me?"

"I need to save your life."Changkyun answered. ...Even if it means killing your own father.

"Changkyun, what do you mean?"Kihyun asked as he buried his face in the crook of Changkyun's neck.

Changkyun tucked a part of the wig behind his neck as he answered the older male's question. "I need to spy someone, and..."

"And what?"

"And assassinate that person."Changkyun continued.

Kihyun let goes of the hug and stared at Changkyun's dark brown orbs. "Is it my father?"

Changkyun bit his lower lip. "I'm sorry."

"Changkyun please don'—"

"Kihyun I would kill anyone for you—"

"And I will kill anyone who uses you!"Kihyun yelled.

"I... Kihyun, help me..."he whispered begging for help at the person he love very much.

Kihyun stared at the right now vulnerable half part of his heart. He's in pain, it was evident on the younger male's concealed face.

"I'll do anything to help you, babe."Kihyun said as he winked at the younger trying to change the atmosphere.

The younger male chuckled and he pecked the lips of Kihyun. Kihyun smirked and held Changkyun's left hand.

"You're so pretty."Kihyun complimented as he kissed the back of his palm.

"Shut up..."Changkyun said blushing hardly from Kihyun's words.

X

Changkyun handed Mr. Yoo's schedule to Jinwoo who was grinning non stop.

Jinwoo commanded Rocky and Eun Woo to hold Changkyun and so they did. Jinwoo proceeded at the back of Changkyun. Jinwoo made Changkyun wore a necklace.

Changkyun almost collapsed at the draining sensation he was feeling. It was heavy and draining his energy.

"It's purely uraninite necklace, it looks normal and a one fine accessory but it's obviously a necklace made and specialize only for..."he paused and back hugged the younger male. "..you."

Jinwoo made Changkyun faced him and pulled the younger male into a force kiss.

Changkyun wanted to struggle but his all drained, the necklace is preventing him from using his strength.

A tear escaped the younger's eyes as he looked at the side. He saw a tall and innocent looking person. He looks like a kid trapped in a six footer man's body.

X

Changkyun tried to remove the necklace but it's no use, it was draining him.

The door opened and the person he saw when Jinwoo forcedly kissed him entered the room with a tray of food.

He saw a bread knife and fork at the tray. He started to think about plans on how to escape.

The tray was placed gently infront of him, as if the guy serving the foos was scared to spill even a drop of water. "Hello, Ms.—I mean Mr. Lim Changkyun, I'm Yoon Sanha your personal server."the tall guy greeted and bowed at him.

Changkyun smiled and pretended as if he wasn't planning anything. As soon as the younger male looked comfortable with him he grabbed the bread knife and pointed it at him.

"Si-sir, please calm down, I have no intentions of hurting yo—"

"Don't act innocent around me! Cause I know you're not!"Changkyun exclaimed.

The scared younger male started to cry. "Si-sir, please, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm their slave, me and my hyung, in fact I volunteered to be your servant so that I can ask for your help, please, sir, help us, or... Just my hyung."

Changkyun's eyes softened as he dropped the bread knife he was holding. The door opened again and a small guy entered.

"Sa-sanha, are you okay?"the small guy asked Sanha.

The younger nodded as he looked at Changkyun with pleading eyes.

"Remove the uraninite and I'll help you, I was planing to escape tonight thought."

X

Jinwoo opened his eyes only to see a girl—or boy holding a gun. The gun was pointed in him ready to shoot him down.

"What the he—"

Jinwoo was paused when Changkyun shoved the gun in to his mouth.

"Free us or die."Changkyun said threatening the older male.

Jinwoo's eyes grew wide before he nodded.

X

"Hey~"Kihyun said calling Changkyun's attention.

Changkyun ignored Kihyun and stared at Jinwoo with anger. "You choose, you change or I'll send you to prison."

Jinwoo clicked his tongue as he saw Kihyun pouted. "Your boyfriend?"Jinwoo asked ignoring Changkyun's words.

"Almost, now—"

"Hey, you!"Jinwoo exclaimed calling Kihyun. Kihyun looked at Jinwoo with his left eyebrow raised. "Your boyfriend have soft lips."

Changkyun started to curse in his mind as he looked at the right now fuming with anger Kihyun. "We'll talk later, babe."Kihyun said as he walked out.

Changkyun started to shoot daggers at Jinwoo. "Fuck you."

Jinwoo grinned as he said, "My pleasure."