[1:2]

"Changkyun, you go home first."Kihyun said as soon as they exited the classroom.

"What? Why?"Changkyun asked.

"I need to do something."Kihyun answered and was about to walk away when Changkyun grabbed his left arm.

Changkyun looked at Kihyun with curiosity. "Can't I come with you?"

"No."

Changkyun slowly let goes of Kihyun's left arm as sadness devour him. "Okay."

The sad Changkyun walked away and the older male sighed as he watch the other slowly fade out of his sight.

X

Changkyun raised his eyebrows when he found the door open. He slowly entered as grabbed the pen on his pocket.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"Changkyun asked as he spotted his older brother sitting comfortably at the couch.

"Checking on you."Shownu answered. "What's the pen for?"

Changkyun sighed as he put the pen back to his pocket. "I uh... Nothing. Anyway, hyung, look, I'm not a kid plus we're classmates, so, no need to go here."

Shownu rolled his eyes. "Kihyun informed me that he will go home late so, I brought you food, so be thankful, that's all and I need to go."

Shownu walked towards Changkyun and handed him a plastic bag which contains a meal.

As Shownu walked out Changkyun grabbed his right arm. Shownu flinch at the younger male's action.

He turn around only to meet Changkyun's eyes. He swallowed his spit as seriousness became clear on the younger's face.

Shownu needs to admit it, Changkyun looks so hot just by staring at him in the eyes.

Silence started to devour the whole place until the younger male spoke. "Hyung, eat with me."Changkyun said.

Shownu's eyes grew big. 'DID HE JUST SAID EAT ME?!'Shownu thought and tried to act cool.

Obviously, he haven't heard the word 'with'.

"Hey, hyung, is it okay with you? It's boring to eat alone. So eat with me."

Shownu mentally face palmed as he nods his head.

X

Changkyun was alarmed by the main door clicking so he opened his eyes as he slowly walked out of his room. He tried to enhance his hearing more but he knew that he reached his hearing's limit.

'Damn it!'He cursed on his mind. He wanted to hear the every breathe of the person who entered Kihyun's apartment.

His eyes caught a figure who's going to towards Kihyun's room so he walked towards that figure and pulled his left arm causing the owner to whimper.

Changkyun dragged the man towards the lights switch. Changkyun turned the lights on and anger started to eat him.

"Who did this to you?"he calmly said despite the boiling anger inside of him.