[0:9]

"Ya-yah! Are you kidding me?"Kihyun said as he blushed hardly.

"Why can't you be my boyfriend?"Changkyun asked.

"We don't like each other."Kihyun answered.

Changkyun finished his drink and ruffled his hair. "Uh, okay, I get it, you don't like me."Changkyun said as he dropped the glass on the sink. "Well, I like you, but then you don't. Just put the glass on the sink when you're done. I'm outta here."

Changkyun walked out of the kitchen, hands on his pocket.

Kihyun finished his drink and ran upstairs before he could enter he saw Changkyun exiting his room with a basket full of used clothes.

Changkyun dropped the basket beside his door. He removed his shirt revealing his body.

Kihyun blushed as he shifted his on the door and enter.

"Yah, where did you go?"the now awake Shownu.

"Downstairs."Kihyun answered.

Shownu was about to say something when the door opened and the half naked Changkyun was revealed.

"Yah! Turn off the li—"Hyungwon stopped and waked up Wonho, Minhyuk and Jooheon.

Everyone stared at the half naked Changkyun.

Shownu felt like he wanna kill his friends who keeps on staring at Changkyun so he speak up. "What do you need?"

"Kih—Lend me shirt."Changkyun answered as he ruffled his hair.

"Don't you have one?"Shownu asked.

"Will I ask you to lend me if I have one?"Changkyun answered as he leaned his bare back on the doorway, he look so hot thought.

Shownu stands up and walked towards his closet to pick up a shirt of his. He walked towards Changkyun and handed him the shirt.

Changkyun accepted it and was about to walk away but he glanced at Kihyun for a second. "Hyung, tell mom I'll attend school."

"What?!"Shownu asked. "You know she won't let you."

"Whether she like it or not, I'll attend."Changkyun said as he walked away.