[0:5]

"Changkyun?"Shownu called as he entered his brother's room.

Changkyun stared at him blankly and raised his left eyebrow. "What?"

Shownu's eyes fell on Changkyun's left hand. "You're hand! It's... It's bleeding... Are you hur—"Shownu covered his mouth. ‘Shit!’Shownu thought. "I'm sorry."

Changkyun rolled his eyes. "I can't even feel pain, then you'll ask me if I'm hurt? What an obvious answer question."

"I'll call mom, she'll treat your hand..."Shownu said almost in a whispering manner and exited his brother's room.

"You're such a pabo, Shownu!"Shownu exclaimed to himself.

Changkyun heard that and rolled his eyes. ‘Why can't he just at least walk one kilometer away from my room? Is my brother some sort of idiot realizing that I can hear him even though his almost a kilometer away from me?’Changkyun thought.

That's who he is. He have a really unbelievable strength, a really unbelievable hearing and he can't feel pain, call him super human but he thought and his brother thought that his a curse. Why? He looses control easily. You can't annoy him—he'll destroy your place. You can't piss him—he'll surely break one or two of your bones. You can't anger him—you'll die in an instance if ever.

He's not normal. He's not super human. He's a pest. A curse. His mother should have never gave birth of him.

X

"Hyung."Wonho called Shownu.

"Yes?"Shownu asked.

Wonho looked at the others who's twenty meters away from them right now before he speak. "Are you going to tell them about ‘him’? About Changkyun?"Wonho asked.

"I can't, Wonho, as I said, he should stay hidden to anyone from the outside, he should be kept away from anyone, no one should know his existence—except me and my family, and because you know, I beg of you, Wonho, don't tell anyone about him."Shownu asked.

Wonho sighed as he nods his head.