[0:4]

"The food was good!"Minhyuk exclaimed. "Who cooked?"

"My mom..."Shownu answered as he reach for a glass of water.

"Wow! You're mo—"

Shownu laughed that made Hyungwon stop talking. "Not just my mom. My mom and my dad cooked our dinner."

The five other males' mouth hanged open from what they heard. A deep voice laughed and entered the kitchen together with Shownu's drop dead gorgeous mother.

They all switched their gazes at him only to find a really handsome and well built body man.

"I-is he?"Wonho asked at Shownu while stuttering.

"Yep, his my father."Shownu answered.

Kihyun laughed. "I wonder."Kihyun said as he crossed his arms. They shifted their amazed gaze at Kihyun. "Shownu hyung, your mother is drop dead gorgeous, your father is amazingly handsome and sizzling hot. Why are you..."

"What?"Shownu asked and raised his left eyebrow.

"Why are you ugly?"Kihyun asked that made everyone laugh except for Shownu who's now glaring at him

"Yah!"Shownu exclaimed and pointed his fork at Kihyun. "I'm going to kill you!"

X

He raised his right eyebrow.

It seems like they have visitors. He shut his eyes and closed his fist.

He wanna be out. He wanna have some friends. He wanna go to school—well, his studying but online. He wants to be normal.

"I wanna go out, I wanna be normal, can't they understand that?!"he exclaimed and punch the hard wall beside him.

The wall was crack a bit as his hands bleed. "Oh yeah, Changkyun, you're not normal. You'll never be, you're a curse and a pest, you'll never be like them, you can't even feel pain..."he whispered as tears started to stream down his face.