[1:4]

Kihyun wanted to stab Changkyun for giving him a hickey, and also for the fact that Changkyun just kissed him and gave him the hickey, Kihyun wanted more but the younger male knows it's not right.

"Yah! Kihyun-ah, fa—"

"It's hyung to you, Lim Changkyun!"Kihyun yelled at the younger as he walk towards him.

"Oh how I love it when you say my whole name. How about the next time you say my name is when you're underneath me?"Changkyun suggested as his left arm landed on the older male's shoulders.

Kihyun blushed on the younger's suggestion before he pinched his cheeks.

X

Kihyun and Changkyun walked towards their friends and greeted them.

Wonho's eyebrows furrowed when he notice something peeking a little behind Kihyun's white uniform. And then when he realized what it is his yes grew big. "Yah! Yoo Kihyun, will you at least put some concealer?"

Kihyun blushed. "I... What do you mean hyung?"he asked as tired to hide the hickey on his neck.

Wonho walked towards him and glances at bit at the now smirking Changkyun. 'So is he the suspect for Kihyun's hickey?'Wonho thought before grabbing Kihyun and exposing the hickey on his neck that Changkyun gave him.

"You should use concealer on your hickey."Wonho said and smirked.

Shownu's eyes darkened. 'Did Changkyun gave that to Kihyun?! Why Kihyun?! Why not me?!'Shownu thought.

"Lim Changkyun."Shownu called sternly, he wanna act calm but his jealous, really jealous. "Did you do that?"

Changkyun shifted his eyes on his older brother and smiled at him. "Yes I did."Changkyun proudly said while fixing his uniform.

Shownu's eyes saw something. He knew he saw something. "You have one too."

"Huh?"Changkyun asked.

"A hickey."Shownu said. He wanna burst out but he can't especially because, his just Changkyun's brother, and will always be his brother. Shownu sighed. "I'm going."he said before he walked away.

Kihyun blushed more when he remembered the younger male's words after the younger gave him a hickey.

"You can give me one too if you want, I don't mind, at least everyone will know that someone owns me and you will not be fuming with anger and jealousy when a girl tries to flirt with me, talk to me, sat beside me, or even walk towards me."

"Don't tell me you did ‘it’ last night?"Jooheon asked.

"What?! No!"Kihyun answered.

"But Kihyun wanted to."Changkyun added making the older male to be as red as a tomato.

"Well, I need to go, I don't wanna be late."Kihyun reasoned to escape teasing from his friend and before the others could even say a word Kihyun ran away that made Changkyun chuckle.

Meanwhile...

"His with his friends sir."the guy who's observing the other's from a very far range whispered in the little mic.

They know everything about Changkyun. From his name to his incredible ability, that's why they are so careful that observing him and talking about him on phone while whispering should be meters away.

"Hmm... We can kidnap him later."the man on the other line said.

"Any other orders, sir Jinwoo?"the guy asked.

"Hmm... Just wait till their dismissal before you kidnap that kid. And well that's all, you're now dismissed, Rocky."