Rough...Love

Beyoncé

I woke up to Shawn not being in the bed next to me got up took a shower brushed my teeth and since I wasn't doing anything today I just let my hair fall over me shoulders and I put on lace bra and panties and Shawn's t-shirt I had a big hangover and I remembered everything last night I hope he's not mad. I went down to look for him and I heard him in the recording room he showed me before. I walked in slowly and his back was facing me. All of a sudden he knew I was there because he turned right around.

"How did you know I was in here"

"I have cameras"

"Whatever"

"Come here let me ask you something"

He made me sit on his lap

"Wait"

He took his shirt off of me so I was in underwear and bra

"that's better"

I sat back on him he put one hand around my ass and one over my stomach and they connected.

"Why do u refuse to be good and listen"

"I don't like being told what to do"

"Well that shit is changing right now"

"Your not my daddy"

He picked me up and put me down so I was standing and then he stood up he grabbed my hand and brung me to the wall in the hallway and pushed me against it not lightly but not to hard. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and put his hand in my underwear. I moaned and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He then sucked on my neck and lifted my legs around him. He made his way back to my lips and he squeezed my side and made sure it hurt I love every second. He took my bra off and threw it to the end of the hall and he sucked each of them He then grabbed my thigh and I whimpered. He put me down to take my panties off and threw it somewhere he then lifted me back up and he took me to the kitchen and slammed me lightly on the island. He started eating me out and I was screaming his name.

"Shut up and take it"

I gripped the island and had the biggest orgasm. He then stuck his finger inside of me and went in and out he then added another one I was moaning at the top of my lungs. he took his fingers out and licked it all up. He lifted me back up and he stood me up and threw me against the wall lightly he shoved his dick in me and went in and out I bit my lip so I wouldn't be to loud. We were finished he put me down and could barely walk.

"And by the way I am daddy"

He left me there speechless and shocked and went back into the studio. I limped upstairs and just fell asleep naked.

Jay Z

I went up stairs to tell bey that I'm leaving to pick up my brother from jail an he'll be staying here but she was knocked out naked and sexy I just put one of my shirts on her and picked her clothes up from downstairs and put them in out basket. I put the covers over her and kissed her forehead and left

I arrived at the county jail and my brother was outside I hopped out and we have each other the biggest hug then we got in the car.

"Yo jay I missed you"

"Come on nye were basically twin I missed you "

"Ha I know"

"But we got a problem"

" Oh jay you girl left you already she like the last one"

"No man I fucked her into a coma she at home sleeping"

"Wow then what is it"

"She don't know your coming or staying she woke up talking shit I put that ass in check she fell asleep before I could tell her"

"Man she's gonna kick your ass "

"No she's not"

"Okay so what so your girls gonna let me stay in the house after I was just released out of jail for killing 3 men"

"Yeah..... she better you only killed them because they were gonna hurt mamma"

"I hope she does aw man this is perfect I been I there for 9 year and I'm 26 and free I just hope your girl ain't to sexy I might have to steal her"

"You better back up man I'm gonna wife that women"

TOO BE CONTINUED

See what happens when jays brother steps in the picture. and there is a vote going on should something go on between bey and jays bro comment yes or no.