facing the family funeral pt2

beyonce

I woke up to shawn sitting in a chair on his phone

"shawn"

he looked up and then I saw 50 more pair of eyes on me i was so mad what are they doing here i dont like them.

" bey baby your awake"

" shawn don't try to be all inisint why the hell are they here wait"

i looked passed my brother chain and saw owen i smiled a little and i tried to get up and thats when i noticed alot of shit has happened no one noticed me so I laid back down.

"Owen"

He walked closer

"Hey bumble bee"

" why did you come"

"Well things didn't end so well so I came to support you"

"Well they can leave "

I know Shawn was looking at me like I was crazy and he wanted me to calm down but even he couldn't calmed me down right and no matter how much it hurt physically and mentally I had to get it out

" Bey calm down "

"No shawn these people don't care about me they practically just kicked me out and now they wanted to wait till I'm half way to hell just to come see me I want them out I hate these people and they need to leave"

"But there fam-"

That's when my sister spoke up

"No jay if she wants us to leave then we will .....whatever makes her comfortable"

My parents looked at me and walked out then Solange followed and then chain. Shawn was standing in the corner of the room while Owen walked closer to talk to me

"Beyoncé your gonna have to forgive them sometime okay"

"But you know what these people did you were there. You! it was you the one that stood right by me and helped me through it all and when you thought it was getting hard and unsafe it was you who got me out"

" Okay bumble bee calm down when your ready to forgive them call me I'm gonna go ...I'll keep in touch"

Owen kissed my cheek and my hand and left Shawn looked pissed but I know he wasn't trying to show it. He then came closer to my bed and sat in the chair and stared at me he was watching me until I fell asleep and soon enough I did.

Jay z

I was so mad who the hell does Owen think he is kissing my girlfriend I don't care if it was on the cheek and the hand because I still didn't like it but bey is in a hospital bed right now so I'll just stay calm I sat down and and watched her fall asleep and when she was knocked out left for a few to go to a friends house when I got there I took my key out and opened the door.

"Nigga what the hell you doin in my house"

Kanye practically yelled out with a smile on his face

" my girls in a hospital bed right now .......where's Kim"

"She's upstairs but get comfortable and tell me everything"

Me and Kanye went to his kitchen and talked for a couple minutes the Kim came and we talked for a couple minutes then there was a knock at the door I looked at Kanye he wasn't getting up neither was Kim so I got up and opened the door and there was.........

Who do you think it was.....sry I haven't had time to update but here's a little something so comment vote tell me if you want to see something and people have been asking for my kik so it's frost_flawless my big name should be resentment don't ask I'm going through a breakup and yes it's beyonces song and my picture is me and my sister I'm the one with the headphones tell me what you thought about this chapter and the whole story later guys.