Obsessed

I woke up and shawn was still sleeping I got out of the bed and looked at the time it was 3:oopm there was a knock on the front door I heard someone open it so went to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth when i came out there was a knock on my door when I opened it I saw Nye.

" They just delivered a package for you"

" Thanks"

I took it and i was about to close the door until he said something else

" hey bey i was wondering if you would go to dinner with me tonight theres something i want to talk to you about"

" sure how about 7:oo"

"perfect"

"ok"

I got dressed in black jeans a white tanktop and and some heels of course i slapped my hair in a ponytail and I grabbed the package and brought it to the kitchen table then i saw the same guy i saw yesterday so i decided to say hello

"hey im shawns friend you could call me bey"

"hey sister in law i know who you are your beyonce this is like a dream"

" thank you well Im gonna open this package if you dont mind"

I open the package and it was

HaHa got you guy you guys actually thought i was gonna give the whole chapter that fast lol this is the preview lets just say its part one and guess what i am so mad my birthday was on saturday the 14th and i celebrated it on sunday and we went all the way to playland and i had an iphone and someone stole it im so mad because i was grounded and i just got it back and my school is going to mountain creek next week and i hope my uncle suprises me and orders a new one befor the trip so pray for me fingers crossed or nahh?

Also do me a favor and  go on  surfboartstyles Page and tell her to continue 50 shades of Jay now you know this is good when I say I like it because I never tell you guys when I like a book so just do me that favor also read it.