Nye pt.1

Jay z

We got back to the house and I opened the door. I was scared to tell bey she was probably gonna kill me.

"Bey"

No answer

"Beyonce"

No answer

"Maybe she's not here man"

"Nye ...she better be here"

I went upstairs and she was in the shower. I put my hand in through the side and turned the water off.

"Shawn"

I opened the shower and stared at her naked body.

"Uh...um...I...we have to talk babe"

I grabbed her hand and gave her the towel I was staring at her dry herself off and then get dressed.

"I just picked my brother up from jail he's downstairs and he's staying with us for a while"

"Are you kidding me you better be lying"

"No bey I'm not I want you to meet him and please be nice he's my brother."

"Whatever"

"Wait but take those shorts off"

"Why"

"Because your the first girl he's gonna see in a while and I don't want him to look at you like your his girlfriend even though he has one"

"Okay"

She put on some leggings which didn't really help because her ass looked great. We walked downstairs and Nye was at the table.

"Nye this is Bey"

"Bey this is Nye"

Beyoncé

Nye looked like he came straight from jail I'm not gonna judge because I've been to jail a few time I should tell Shawn that. I don't want to know what he was in there for I might get paranoid.

"So Nye .... ok let's cut the crap I don't want to know what you did I don't judge I just want to know I'm safe when I'm here"

"You are very safe I am not a bad person in fact I should have never went to jail your my brothers girl and your family"

Shawn was just staring at us then there was a knock at the door. I went to open it and there was a very young ghetto girl standing there I looked back at Shawn

"Girlfriend"

"Yup"

I just walked upstairs and Shawn followed me

"Let me guess Shes staying here too"

"Yes"

"Shawn if you do one more thing I don't know about I'll ..."

"You'll what I dare you to say some shit"

"You won't get any ass ....permanently"

"We need to go over this house rule thing so I was thinking we should all go out for dinner"

"Okay fine just tell them and I'll get dressed"

" Okay bey but one more thing"

"Oh god what Jen has a brother and he coming to stay for a week "

"Get out so I can get dressed shawn"

Shawn left and I put on some tight jeans and a slim shirt. I walked down stairs and everyone was ready to go.

Part 2 coming soon next chapter is more about Nye and his girl. Bey tells Shawn about her being in jail and Jens brother comes to town and a couple surprise guest come an they go clubbing. Here's a hint: it's a long chapter