Fake It Until You Make It.

A/N: im writing this on 4/20 ayyeee im funny.

Part 13

"Shhh come on." She says, pushing my wheel chair into a secret room.

"No." I say hesitant, trying to pull the break lever. "Stop it. Y/N this isn't funny anymore. I just want to sit in my cell...One last time before i leave." I say sadly. She stops pushing my chair.
Something changes about her. Her eyes turn black and her body becomes thin and tall. It's frightening.

"STOP." I scream.
----------

My eyes bolt open. My body jolts up. I try to catch my breath. Beads of sweat pour down my face.

I look at my surroundings. In my cell, im laying in my bed, wheel chair in the corner. A guard is standing in front of my cell opening it with the clothes i came here with in a bag along with my stuff i had on me. I remember every single item. Ive been here for four years and i still remember. My old Iphone 2, A red lighter, a pack of cigarettes, theres only 3 left. And my favorite a bloody knife but i don't think thats in the bag. My clothes, i think they washed them. If they did, I don't think they'll be bloody. I had a pair of black vans, black jeans with a small hole on the knee, and a normal grey shirt that has the Adidas logo on it.

The guard helped me out of my bed and i got into my wheel chair. I call my wheel chair "Wheely" or "Hot Wheels".

He wheeled me to the door of the prison. The one that leads to safety. Next to the door is a little strip search room. I changed into my clothes and
yes, they were washed.

The guard gave me my items and as i was going to wheel out the door i stopped.

"Can i make a phone call?" I said, a little upset.

The guard nodded and took me to the cell phone meant for the secretary.

I dialed the number, hopefully it didn't change.

ring, ring, ring, ring.

"Hello?" They said cheerfully.

"Mom?" I said, questioning if it was her.

I could hear her gasp. She stayed silent until i said something.

"C-Can you pick me up?" I whimpered, a tear falling from my eye.

"Is this really you? Tyler?" She said frantically.

"It is."

"Where are you? I haven't seen you in years. I didn't think you were alive still."

I forgot about the fact that I snuck out at night and killed someone and she didn't know i was in prison.

"Yeah, I'm in Cincinnati. Do you still live in Columbus?"

"I wouldn't move without my son. Thats quite awhile away. About a 2 hour drive."

"I know. Im sorry. I just don't know who to call."

"Ill be there in 2 hours or so. Whats the address you are at?" She said assuming i was at a 7/11 or a friends house for 4 years.

"....prison." i said silently.

Mother laughed. "Prison? You're funny. But seriously where are you?"

I stayed silent. Im not telling my mom i was in a looney bin. I'll find a hotel, take a shower and find some new clothes, check out some time after and have her pick me up from there. I held the phone to my chest so she couldnt hear me.

"Is there a hotel around here?" I asked the guard.

"Yeah, a mile away. Best Western, 70$ a night. Rooms are cheap this time of year. People going on summer vacations and whatever."