Ride of a Lifetime (SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!)

THIS IS YOUR FINAL SMUT WARNING

CARRY ON

Michael gripped my hand tighter as we went up.

"Mikey, are you afraid of heights?" I asked, teasing.

"Shut up, Y/N, of course not," he said, squeezing the life out of my tiny hand. "It's more relevant to have a fear of falling."

I smirked. "Well that does seem more probable. I didn't think bad boy Michael Clifford was afraid of anything."

He continued to grow tense and squeezed my hand purple. "Well, now you know."

"I'm here for you babe," I said soothingly in his hair. With my free hand, I lightly massaged his shoulders and my lips began kissing his favorite spot on his neck. "You okay now?"

"Much better," he sighed as I moved upward to his jawline where his dark brown stubble began to peak through his pale skin.

Our carriage reached the very top and it stopped. That's when Michael actually freaked out. He began heavily breathing and pounding his fists on the closed walls of the carriage.

"Mikey, you need to calm down," I tried. "We're going to be okay!"

The loudspeaker sounded feedback and then a voice boomed over head: "Attention Ferris Wheel riders, the ride seems to have broken down. The fire department has been contacted, so please remain in your seats until they arrive. Thank you for your cooperation."

"Oh, my God," Michael freaked, "That could take forever!"

I lost it and jumped on him in an attempt to calm him down. He fell down from the weight, making our carriage rock back and forth from the movement. It made him freak out even more, but I refused to let him go. I went to straddle his torso and pin him down.

"You need to calm down!" I said, not breaking eye contact for a second.

"How?" he said. I thought he would start crying from his phobia. I enveloped my mouth over his, working my tongue around the structure of his cheeks and rubbed his shoulders with my slim but firm hands.

"Let me help you," I said seductively in his ear. "You said they'll take forever, and I got all the time in the world." I lay lustful kisses all over his cheek and jawline, hoping he'd catch on to what I've been hinting him.

"You want to have sex on a broken Ferris Wheel?" he asked, seemingly shocked that I'd imply such a vulgar act, especially in public. I had been extroverted but shy about my body, and the first time we had sex opened me up a little bit – no pun intended – and I'd mentioned I may be more adventurous the next time around. This was definitely way out of my comfort zone, but I didn't even feel nervous that we might get caught by a firefighter mid-orgasm.

"It helps you relax, right?" I said, still in my low voice. "How I moved round you last time and when I sucked you off in the shower the next morning. Maybe you'd like for me to do it again."

This was wrong in so many ways and Michael was loving it. He could feel his fear fading as I unzipped his jacket. I kissed his exposed collarbones, biting and sucking in places where the hickeys would stand out more. Michael felt his jeans growing tighter and so did I.

"Eager much?" I smirked and he blushed. I leaned up, made the best seductive face possible, and slowly peeled my t-shirt off, exposing a black lace bra. He gazed at my cleavage, remembering how he felt when he first saw my naked breasts and how they felt in his hands. He wanted desperately to re-live that memory but restrained himself. I was in control this time, and whatever I wanted to do, he would comply. I moved down his belt and pants. The belt was useless as I removed his jeans and boxers without any restriction. Without further warning, I began pumping his erection. Michael gasped as sudden pleasure took over his body. I worked my hands over his hard member, spitting on it to lubricate it. The moaning from Michael's vocal chords turned me on and I slowly worked him through my mouth. I slid him further down my throat, the vibrations from my gag reflex making him groan. I bobbed my head slowly and teasingly. I paused after a few minutes.

"Like that baby?" I said in a husky voice, making his cock throb from the fore play. Pre-cum was already dripping from the tip. I swirled it over my tongue and swallowed.

"Don't stop," he managed, stiffly. He grasped one of my hands and looked in my eyes, his filled with lust. "God, please don't stop."

I complied with his request, using the full force of my tongue around him. His moans turned to groans and he let go of my hand and grabbed my hair. The tighter he gripped, the closer he came. I stopped when I saw his mouth form a perfect circle and I sat on my knees. He looked at me, questioningly.

"I want you to cum inside me, baby," I said as I peeled away my shorts, revealing my belly-button jewel. I went to take it off, but Michael sat up and stopped me.

"It's sexy," he said seductively, kissing me and tasting himself in my mouth.

I straddled him again. He kept his sitting position as I slid my boring purple panties off my body. He looked me deep in the eyes as I lowered myself over him, putting him inside me. My thighs reconnected with his waist. His tip brushed my g-spot and I moaned. Michael lay back down and I gripped his shoulders as I moved around him. He moaned as we hit a rhythm worthy of a drum solo. He tried to say my name as he bucked his hips and sudden warmth filled me. I rode him through his high. The moment he came down from his orgasm, the lights came back on and the Ferris Wheel began moving again.

"Thank you for your patience, please enjoy the rest of the ride," the intercom boomed.

Michael and I have never thrown clothes on so fast, and the next rotation around, we were kissing passionately.

"Are you okay now, babe?" I asked.

"I am," he answered. "That was so amazing. We should do that again."

I moved my mouth around to the place where the face meets the ear. "Then let's get off this ride and go home. We can have all the adventures there."

Michael pouted and moaned in disappointment. "You got boring fast."