Wrong Bed.

I was woken up by the smell of breakfast creeping into my nose and as I opened my tired eyes I knew one thing. I wasn't in my room. Hell, I wasn't even in my house.

I turned my body over to the other side of the bed to see a shirtless dirty blonde boy sleeping and I knew exactly what happened. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know what had happened after we got home. Just put this together, I just happened to be completely naked and so did he. Know what happened now? Yeah I figured.

I couldn't remember what happened after we left the party but I'm not dumb and I'm pretty sure I can figure out what happened. I decided maybe I could sneak out before he wakes up so I quickly get up and try to find my clothes on his floor but of course my jet black clothes kinda mixed in with the floor.

As I continue to find my ripped skinny jeans and the ice nine kills shirt I was wearing that night with my leather jacket I would check back occasionally on Adam to make sure he was still asleep. I didn't want him to see me leaving cause I know he'll say something that will just make me stay.

I finally found my clothes and quickly slipped them on as I checked more around his room for my heels but they were nowhere to be found so I figured they would be downstairs or something.

I slowly walked over to the door and opened it quietly and slowly closed it behind me. Now it was time for the hard part, sneaking past his friends downstairs. I started to creep towards the door but of course I was stopped by one of them yelling.

"Hey! You're awake! Is Adam up yet?" If I was correct the one who said this was George, I couldn't really tell who said it honestly.

"No he's not. Could you tell him I had a nice night and all? I really have to go" I said as I grabbed my heels and started to put them on so I could get out of here

"ah. I see. Yeah I'll let him know, it was nice meeting ya!" This time I could tell who had said it and I was correct it was the giant tree named George.

"It was nice meeting you too." I called a cab as I walked outside just in case. I really wanted to stay longer and all but I knew what was gonna happen if I did and I couldn't allow that. I simply can't fall for him like this. He's just a one night stand and that's all he'll ever be.

Do you ever have those moments where you just want to slap yourself to "snap out of it"? Yeah this is exactly one of those moments for me. This all felt like a dream. This all was just crazy. I never have feelings attached with a one night stand but him.

He's just so different and angel li-

Okay Sol you need to stop yourself from thinking like this, he's just a one night stand and that's all he'll ever be anything more, even if I wanted him to be.

He's just a beautiful face that maybe I'll see once or twice maybe on a train or something but I know I'd never see him again like I wanted.

I honestly don't know why I didn't just get over it like I usually would with any other one night stand. I was used to this I was just used to going over to his house after a few drinks, him acting like we aren't gonna fuck or anything but in reality that's all we'll do then go to bed, then the next day I'll leave straight away in the morning and we'll never hear from each other again.

I guess I didn't want this with Adam.