Flowers & Cuddles

The doorbell rung as I was still sat on the balcony and hearing it caused a little smirk to be slapped on my face as I got up and walked over to the ledge
"hey cutie, doors unlocked" I laughed as I looked down at the boy who had a pizza in one hand and roses in the other who looked up and just chuckled along before stepping inside, trying to find his way to the balcony. I let a small giggle out as I put out the cigarette and turned to face the door connected to the house. He finally found his way to the balcony with the warmest smile

"you look gorgeous." he stood a inch or two in front of the door with the biggest and warmest smile on his face. I put another cigarette in between my lips, as I go to grab the lighter he removes the cigarette from my mouth.

"don't smoke. It's not good for you and I wouldn't wanna destroy your beautiful face." I looked at him with a look of confusion with my cheeks a light red from his comment. He just smiled at me and brushed a piece of hair out of my face, taking a small step away from me as he throws the cigarette away while my heart broke a little. He faced his attention back to me and handed me the flowers

"I figured you'd like some roses so I got you some" I softly smiled as I took the roses and held them close to me. I was confused on where the hell he would get flowers at 3 in the morning but I'm not gonna question it.

"thanks. They're beautiful" I stood there admiring the dark blood roses for a moment before stepping inside to find a spot to place them. He eventually followed him, closing the door. I set the roses down and turned to look at him.

"so, whatcha wanna do? We could watch a movie or just sit on the balcony longer or whatever you wanted to do" he slightly turned his head like a small little puppy who's confused about the world. I went and grabbed the pizza box out of his hands as I walked over to the couch with him following. Once we both sat down I turned on the tv then faced my attention to him who I had noticed was staring at me just like the night we met.

Quickly reacting I grabbed the closest pillow to me and hide my face which had turned to a soft light pink rose. I heard a chuckle escape from him which caused me to softly giggle and peep my head out a little bit from the side of the pillow smiling like an idiot but he couldn't really be able to see that. I had the same light rose color on his cheeks as he went to grab a piece of pizza. I quickly threw the pillow at him and getting up to run just to play a little game with him and not just sit on the couch all night. I dashed around the house as he started to follow me while laughing and soon enough he was catching up and getting close to me.

Few minutes later he had finally caught me and immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him as he started tickling my side causing me to laugh after continuous laugh while trying to escape from his arms. After he got tired tickling he picked me up and took me back to the couch, laughing as he set me down and sat next to me.

"okay okay so I figured we could get to know each other and all" I said with a smile as I turned my whole body to face him and sat with my legs crossed which he ended up doing the same exact. Our eyes met as our lips had created idiot like smiles making our facial expression identical. He softly nodded his head as he started to speak

We talked and talked about whatever the conversation simply could carry itself into. Our past, how we see ourselves in the future, our favorite things. It was whatever we could think. I eventually became really tired and just wanted to go to sleep, you can't blame me it was 5 in the morning. He noticeably became tired so we both decided it was too late for him to drive home and that he could just stay here and he could sleep in my bed and I'd sleep on the couch but he insisted I sleep in the bed with him. we both made our way to my bedroom, plopping ourselves onto the bed before hiding our bodies under the blankets and holding each other close as we fell asleep.