The Watcher

Elliots POV

I woke up around 10 A.M. from my alarm clock that had to wake me because of the kid I was babysitting. I sat up rubbing my face. I look over to see the boys room from next door. He was cute but not as cute as my son. His window was always opened. When he changed, when he was having him time, and especially when he was dancing in only his briefs. I adored him. He was so cute and so flirty. Sometimes just for the hell if it we'd talk threw the window for random reasons. I always rejected him coming over afraid of what i might do to him.

I looked over in his room he was spald out across his bed only wearing his tight black briefs. I bit my lip and walked over to the sink and washed my face and got a quick shower in a hurry too get out to see my little neighbor boy in his bed across my window. I felt like a creep just a bit til i noticed the boy giving me hints he was into me. He was only 17 but his body was of a 20 year old. I got out wrapping my waist with a towel and hung over the window ledge to watch him sleep. His waist and hips curved nicely and his ass the size of Nicki Minajs' but only more natural. I always wondered if he'd be a good slave. Today was my day off and his parents asked me to watch him for the week starting this morning. I watched as they left and I have them a salute as they left and nodded back in a thank you.

"pissst!" i tried yelling slightly to get him to wake as his parents left. He wiggled still asleep. "Baby boy! wake up im coming over." he got up fast as he heard baby boy knewing who called him that and blushed.

"yes sir let me put some clothes on" he said.

"no baby boy. just like that" i said smirking.

"yes sir" he said still tired.

I walked over to grab some jeans and a white T-shirt. As i left i also grabbed a bag with a bunch of new costumes inside. I locked my door and went over knocking on his. He opened the door wide jumping on me and i held him quickly closing the door before anyone seen.

"Baby boy you know damn well not to do that while im coming over without your parents here. Do you want me in trouble?" I said calmly carrying him over to the couch sitting and setting him on my lap.

"no sir i don't. it won't happen again i promise." he said sweetly. "what's in the bag mister Elliot."

"Go close the blinds and I'll show you" i said watching him jump off closing every window and curtain around the house. He came back and sat right back on my crotch without knowing his body was just the right weight to get me on. I pulled out a collar with a blue mini short and a crop top.

"I-is this... f-for m-m-me.." he said trying not to be excited. I gave him one nod. He started jumping on my crotch but stopped as soon as he felt my hard on and blushed. He noticed there were more inside the bag and tried to grab it. I pulled the bag away.

"Is, is this what you want?" i said smiling. He nods pushing up against me trying to grab the bag. "Oh? oh is there more in here?" i said teasingly.

"yes mister Elliot can I please have it." he giggled.

"Nope. The rest is mine." I smirked. Oh the pout and disappointment on his face made me want to kiss it. I smiled and gave him the bag. He pulled out pink cat ears and a pink collar along with matching mini short and shirt. He screamed pulling out the candy.

"No baby boy you only get those when you are a good boy."

"But I am a good boy!" he yelled.

"Baby don't yell at me when im speaking to you."

"Yes sir. Im sorry Mister Elliot." he said more calmly.

"lets try a A instead of a I in mister, little one." i said and he thought about it.