Close to Getting Caught

Elliots POV

My baby asked me to say "I love you" three simple words and I did as so. I needed him to feel safe. Safe with me.... in my arms.... Hiding the fact I was upset he'd done this to himself made me sick. I kissed his weak body deeply holding his waist pulling him close to me. Doctor Kade walked in and shut the door. I jumped up and out of Sunnys bed as soon as I heard him walk in. I think he almost caught us.

Sunny: "daddy why did you stop....." he moaned.

Doc Kade: "he should be ready to go home in a few days" he said almost happy.

Elliot: "Oh no... his parents are coming home tomorrow morning is there anything you can do to make him feel better faster?!" I almost yelled.

Doc Kade: "we can stitch him up but it wouldn't help the healing process. He'll scar up all over."

Elliot: "damnit!" By now I was super pissed. "Fine" I said watching him walk out.

Sunny: " daddy is everything okay....?"

Elliot: "Yes baby everything is going to be just fine" I watched my baby going back to sleep. Wow... am I seriously attached to him already...? I knew I loved the boy like a son but I felt myself craving him. Is this bad?

I laid beside him again and held his body. I felt him relax more but I was still upset with him. His little twitches and pushes up against me giving me a hard on and I'm sure he knew it.

Sunny: "daddy.... it's been so long since you touched me... touch me daddy."

Mmm if that was his neediness crawling out I'm glad I'm here. I ran my finger down his small little body and placed my palm on his crotch.

Elliot: "where and what do you want daddy to touch?" I watched as he placed his finger on his lips and ran it down the crease of his neck and down his hospital gown making a large circle around his crotch then as he started pulling up his gown and I started getting hot and hard for my little boy Doc Kade comes in once again.

Doc Kade: "he needs his sleep we'll check in on him every hour so do you need a blanket or a pillow maybe both and some snacks?"

Elliot: "probably all of that and can we get some juice too?"

Sunny: "I want grape juice!" His weak voices shouted as his crotch made a tent I caught the doc looking at and I cleared my throat.

Elliot: "I will too. Thanks" he teared his eyes off and gave me a nodd before turning his heels and walking out and I look back at my baby as he looks flustered and bothered. "Baby what's wrong?"

Sunny: "I wanted to show you where else and he came in here and make me stop...." he said more in a whine than pout.

Elliot: "okay baby boy show me where else you need daddys touch." His smile went from ear to ear and continued. He slid his hands down and up his thighs and slid them back with me anticipating he was just going to press on his whole but he did more than I thought he would. He pressed and pushed in arching his back forward to push himself deeper. He moaned loudly and I didn't want to stop him but he pulled out. "Did I say to stop pleasuring yourself?" He looked at me then smiled. My baby pushed back into himself like he'd done many time before. Considering I have woken up with both of our windows open and I find him breathing hard and moaning sitting on his windowsill looking at me I'm positive he has. He slide one finger into himself moaning softly pushing into himself. "Another" I called out to him. He did as told and now was using two to continue moaning a bit louder. "Faster" I say watching him sitting by his knees I start to pull up his gown and again we were enterupted. Feeling annoyed I pulled his gown back down pushing his hand to tell him not to pull out and pulled the blanket over him. "Thank you." I say taking everything he'd brought us.

Doc Kade: "very welcome Mr. Moore. Anything else I can do for you?" He asked his eyes glancing down at my babies bulge again as I see he has one of his own.

I lean over to tell Sunny I'm going to talk to the doctor and not to move his hands or he's in trouble. He nods and I walk to doctor Kade and pull him outside then closes the door.

Elliot "where's your private restrooms?"

Doc Kade: "What do you mean?" He asked.

I stood close grabbing his crotch and whispers in his ear.

Me: "I seen you looking at my little. HE'S MINE! Now I want to teach you a lesson. So where's you're private restrooms." I demanded.

He slid his hand down to mine holding my hand as he pulled me into one of the back restrooms. He pushed me in before walking in himself and locking the door.
Elliot: "Come here"

He did as told and started kissing my and down my neck and rubbing my crotch as he moaned against my neck and I picked him up placing him on the sink holding him close.
Elliot: "What do you like about my baby? I seen you kept looking at him." I said breathing slightly hard.

Doc Kade: "I love how his body is so small and delicate...." he bite his lip pushing his hips up.

Elliot: "let me suck you while you tell me what you like about my little."

I started undoing his pants pulling them down along with his briefs and leans down licking his tip as he moans and pushes up into my mouth.

Doc Kade: "Mmm his body looks so delicious and his lip mmmmmmm his lips top thin but sharp upper lip and full bottom lip... fuck if he were mine I'd-"

Elliot: "he'll never be yours he's mine!" I growl and look up at him while I suck his tip.

Doc Kade: "Mmm fuck yes handsome but gosh the things I could do to that body. Mmm just holding him close as I fuck him hard and deep!"

He moans loudly cumming in the back of my throat. I swallow and kiss him spitting half his cum in his mouth.

Elliot: "you're never going to fuck my little boy so get that out of your head. And if you ever get the hots for my baby again I will bring you back here and leaves you hot and bothered. "

Sunnys POV

I lay in my bed waiting for my daddy to get back my fingers still deeply inside me I want to take then out so I don't bust. I make small movements moaning softly as I know I'd get in trouble for other people hearing my moans. Daddy is taking forever so I make my way deeper inside my thrusting my hips thinking about daddy and how he always sleeps naked and always is hard in the morning. He gives me this high I've never had before like I need him. I always feel super connected to him. I don't know what it is. Maybe because he's always here for me and is touching me. Ugh just the thought makes me realize I just came in my gown. I relax biting my lip breathing heavy still not moving my fingers as I promised daddy I'd keep them right there. I close my eyes for a while to take a soft nap.

Elliot: "Hey baby! I missed you so much how are you are you feeling okay?"

Sunny: I screen giggling before I answer seeing my daddy. "Daddy! Hehe you where only gone for forever! And I'm okay my fingers just ache a bit can I take them out?" I whine.

Elliot: "yes baby but I'm going to replace yours with mine. Is that okay?"

Sunny: "that's perfectly fine just don't be to rough"

Please leaves comments and votes I will be trying to update more. Thank you for reading. And send or comment ideas. They always help.