Kidnapping My Lover

So this is a short story wrapping everything up. This will be the final chapter. I will think about writing more but for now this is it. Thank you to everyone who read and vote on this book it means a lot but I'm also finishing up another story I'm falling in love with but this story will have a happy ending. It might only be 200 words long lame I know but my heart is pouring out into Why Him? If you haven't heard of it go check it out.It has a lot of smut and sex scenes if you're into that nasty business. So that's why I'm finishing this up. I'm sorty. If you feel there should be more please comment in this section with ideas. Thank you very much for everything.

Elliot's POV.//
I want him. I need him. Hes 18 next month but why not have him now. It started out as just a tease but I crave him. But I have a hunger for both him and my son. I can't go on not having them. Sunny will come with me willingly but Isaiah, I love him dearly but ever since the divorce he's hated me. I need them both.

I get up from my bed and wash my face. No plan or anything on how I'll get them both. Lucky I know Isaiah. He'll talk to me if he figures I'll take his mother back. Maybe that'll work.

Ring! Ring!

The phone sings to me. I pick it up. It's sunny. Maybe he can be first in the kidnapping.

"Hello my love"

"Hehe hi baby. What are you doing?"

"Getting ready" I answer in hope I can make something up in time.

"For what daddy you didn't tell me you had plans today?"

"I know baby, but something came up. You can come along if you'd like."

"I'll be right over!"

He hangs up. Maybe I should've told him I'm not home. Just to give me time to think about the plan. I have no time.

Knock knock!

He's here. I grab my shoes sliding them on as I walk to the door. I take a deep breath in.

"Hi baby"

He jumps on me as he greets me back with kisses. I kiss him back just as passionately as he fits to me. I can't stand him being away from me for so long. I love him.

He slides off of me undoing my belt as he gets on his knees. He pulls down my pants and briefs and takes me fully in his mouth. Quickly, I reach over and shut the door before anyone could see. I watch my handsome lover suck me into a bliss.

My head kicks back when his lips reach my base. I grip his hair biting my lip. My eyes flicker as I hear him gagging and sucking in his saliva to continue to coat my cock with it. He worked his mouth.

A fair amount of time has came by as I cum down his throat. He swallows it like a good boy. I thrust into his mouth riding my orgasm into him before I pull out. He looks up at me and smiles.

He stands up and takes my hand. He leads me into the room I made for him upstairs next to mine. Though I know we'll be in the same bed sleeping his parents look after me for a baby sitter when they have to leave.

In his room he has his play toys. His gag ball, a chest full of dildos, cuffs, fleshlight, and many others. He brings me to a chair and pulls it up to the bed. He ties my hands behind my back of the chair.

I watched him as he stripped in front of me slowly. I watched as he turned around his back facing me bending down pulling off his pants and boxers. He stayed on that position for a few seconds. He then pushed his ass into my face. I licked his hole slowly.

He moaned gorgeously spreading his cheeks apart for me to fully eat him out. I licked and sucked his hole a bright pink until he pulled away. I could feel my cock throbbing. He walked over to his chest pulling out one of his smallest dildos just to tease me.